Took the plunge and went B... Need misc parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Ok, here is the deal. I found a complete LS motor, and the dude threw in an incomplete GSR head for real cheap. I picked it up.

I want to find the rest of the GSR parts. I guess its pretty common that people pull off the stupid stuff that you need to complete the head all the time (i see it on ebay alot).

I need everything from the cam caps up, that mount the rocker arms. I have the arms, and the shaft they go on, but not what mounts them.

Also i need a transmission. I would much rather buy a cheap one that grinds, than a good one for mad money.

As well as b16 pistons, (need em for lsvtec rite?) \

Also i need a obd1 vtec dizzy, starter, alternator, etc.

Let me know what you got.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Aug 25 2005, 01:55 PM
Ok, here is the deal. I found a complete LS motor, and the dude threw in an incomplete GSR head for real cheap. I picked it up.

I want to find the rest of the GSR parts. I guess its pretty common that people pull off the stupid stuff that you need to complete the head all the time (i see it on ebay alot). 

I need everything from the cam caps up, that mount the rocker arms. I have the arms, and the shaft they go on, but not what mounts them.

Also i need a transmission. I would much rather buy a cheap one that grinds, than a good one for mad money.

As well as b16 pistons, (need em for lsvtec rite?) \

Also i need a obd1 vtec dizzy, starter, alternator, etc.

Let me know what you got.
[post=545159]Quoted post[/post]​

I sell you my Gsr HEad....? COMPLETE....LMK.... :(

EDIT: But you must pick it up..I dont ship anything... :p

I don't think you want these but I have a set of Civic Type-R pistons I think you are looking for the P30's though but hey if you are interested let me know.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 25 2005, 01:10 PM
I don't think you want these but I have a set of Civic Type-R pistons I think you are looking for the P30's though but hey if you are interested let me know.
[post=545174]Quoted post[/post]​

Keep in mind, im a really cheap bastard. I

I may be interested in the type R pistons. I dunno what im gona do yet. all motor with itb's or f/i. Either way, its gona be a little more show than go. its going in my RHD hatch.

92civicb181, i will def keep that in mind. im gona see if i can get some better offers (dont mean to jew you) but thats how i roll. :ph34r:

I am not interested in a complete gsr head, unless you want to trade me for my very clean incomplete one.

I Just need the stuff that holds the rockers to the head.

the shaft that the rocker arms are on is what holds them in the head. Do you mean cam caps, plate.

I am not interested in a complete gsr head, unless you want to trade me for my very clean incomplete one.

Bahhaha...Yeah....DONE! lol

I might also sell one of my gsr tranny's....I have 2.. :p
Let me see what my wife says and i'll get back to ya....How much you willing to spend..? Ohh..aND NO theres nothing wrong with the tranny..I'll even give you a 3 hour warranty with it....lol..jk....
LMK....

Originally posted by 97CTR@Aug 25 2005, 02:31 PM
the shaft that the rocker arms are on is what holds them in the head. Do you mean cam caps, plate.
[post=545245]Quoted post[/post]​

I have what holds the cams in place (cam caps), but there is something that bolts to that and it holds the rocker arm shafts in place.

Back