Touch up paint

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cappelle

I need some touch up paint for my 92 civic and i can't find any place where i live that has it... they can mix it but i want it in a arasol can because i don't want to get orange peal look. anyway anyone know a good site for ordering paint? i live in canada and most of a sites i have found will not ship here.

Originally posted by Cappelle@Jul 5 2005, 10:50 PM
I need some touch up paint for my 92 civic and i can't find any place where i live that has it... they can mix it but i want it in a arasol can because i don't want to get orange peal look. anyway anyone know a good site for ordering paint? i live in canada and most of a sites i have found will not ship here.
[post=521213]Quoted post[/post]​

Having it in an aerosol can would be nice but wouldn't that deffeat the purpose of it being "touch up" paint? If you need that much consider having the car painted.

it's just a temp thing until i can afford a paint job. my dad did touch up with spray can on his accord and it worked very good... I have some rust on my door and i want to sand it down and patch it... it would look better then it does and would work until i can afford a real paint job.

Originally posted by Cappelle@Jul 5 2005, 11:04 PM
Thanks but they only ship to 48 states... so no canada
[post=521275]Quoted post[/post]​

Too bad. Sounds like you need an American friend.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 6 2005, 01:28 AM
go to canadian tire they have 1000's of colours
[post=521282]Quoted post[/post]​

Dupli color the paint they have only goes back as far as 94 and i have a 92 i checked there web site they don't make the paint i need but thanks.

Originally posted by Cappelle+Jul 5 2005, 11:31 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Jul 6 2005, 01:28 AM
go to canadian tire they have 1000's of colours
[post=521282]Quoted post[/post]​

Dupli color the paint they have only goes back as far as 94 and i have a 92 i checked there web site they don't make the paint i need but thanks.
[post=521284]Quoted post[/post]​

Perhaps the same color is on a 94+ model?

Nope tryed that i need B62P 94 modal has B63P but it's darker...

Back