MO trade 93 s10 bagged with suicid doors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iheartmycivics

ok this is a 1993 s10 it is bagged with a triangulated 4 link in the rear with bag on bar set at a 2:1 ratio get hella lift. it has suicid door control arms in the front to lay out on a 22 in wheel. has re7's in front and re8's in rear slam bags. has 1/2 in smc valves 1/2 push toconnect fittings 1/2 line 8 gallon 8 port tank powder coated white to match control arms. has 1 viaiar 380c on it but have a second to go with it. as u can see in the pic it has a custom back half frame was cut off after cab and rebuilt. it also does not have a bed on it,i have one just didnt really want to hack it up yet, lol. the truck needs wheels a seat and a battery to be able to drive but will start right up with no prob and drive. the drivers door lower suicid door brackter broke it just needs welded back on
i am looking to trade this truck for a b swap for my eg, i prefer b16a but no ls swaps and want a jdm swap if i can.
i need the complete change over motor trans axles mounts and linkage
anyone interested let me know
5737035200 text only i work a lot
b5e06162.jpg

5b73a847.jpg

6d974d3b.jpg

dude, it's only been a few hours. it's not even a honda. don't expect a super fast sale. you don't need to bump it already.

Back