Turbo For Ls Powered Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxsi

what company sells a turbo kit for my soon to be ls powered crx? or will i have to get a custom manifold? i'm not looking at running high psi yet... im wanting to keep it stock for somewhat decent mileage since its my daily driver but i want the extra power a turbo gives. the engine will be a b18a.
what r ur reccomendations??
thanks

as long as you arne't running A/C, any b-series kit should work.
try to find one for a 90-93 integra b18a, that should fit pretty good. maybe some minor piping modifications

Alright... thats cool, thanks.... any particular manufacturer? im not looking for an all out racecar...yet

Originally posted by crxsi@Jan 6 2003, 06:54 PM
Alright... thats cool, thanks.... any particular manufacturer? im not looking for an all out racecar...yet

well i'm assuming your gonna go with a t3 or somthing similar, then just type in 'B series manifold' you'll get a bunch of B turbo manifolds from all different brands.

also keep in mind what turbo your gonna be running and make sure it's compatable with the flange on the manifold.

I like the rev hard cast manifolds and the ITS 60-1/ T3.. excelent spool and nice cool intake temps under boost.

jason

Back