Turbo Specs.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RENR

do you have any idea of the specs of atd04hl turbo from a a 1991 mitsubishi eclipse awd. the articles just says td04 but i heard the td04hl was different.i wanted to know whats the max psi of this turbo and the cfm rate.i just cant seem to find any specifics on this turbo. thanks for any help.

ive been looking but its like this turbo doesnt exist or something. ive seen pics of the 14b and it looks way bigger that the one i got.oh well ill just keep looking........

Originally posted by RENR@Nov 7 2002, 10:52 AM
ive been looking but its like this turbo doesnt exist or something. ive seen pics of the 14b and it looks way bigger that the one i got.oh well ill just keep looking........

What are you looking for??? The 14b came off of 1st gen eclipse/talon's!

im looking fo specs on td04hl turbos

its a 15g turbine and compressor from a mistu 3000 GT/dodge stealth and volvo 850's
depending on the wheels/trim, you are looking at 350-450 cfm's

thanks a lot pssedoffsol, thats weird though becuase i got it off an 91eclipse awd. maybe that guy upgrade his stock turbo. do u think its a good turbo for hondas?

it very well maybe from a gsx.. im not sure....

its good fotr a smaller boost setup... 250-ish whp on a b-series low 200s on a d

that link is pretty good but it doesnt really say too much about the different types of turbos. can anyone just let me know what the differences are (pros/cons) between a few different types (i.e. t3/t4, t25, etc)? thanks

the t3 etc is the "size". the problem is, its like 4 sizes put into one....
turbine housing size, trim, a/r
compresor housing size, trim, a/r

generally, the bigger, the more cfm potential per psi, and the more lag
and vice versa.
pros of a t25- super fast spooling... but it will only give you 100 horse gain tops.
t66 - spools up at about 6000+ rpms, but its god for 700 horse motors.

is a t3/t4 best for a 250whp b18b? i think they kick in @ about 3000 rpm

Back