ugliest Prius EVER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eh, its not so bad
is a show car, not my cup of tea, but ive seen worse

Show car or not, its a Prius. It is not a sexy car, it was not designed to be a sexy car. It was designed for hippies to feel like they are saving a baby seal from getting clubbed. How does rocking Euro beats keep baby seals from being clubbed? That's right, this car kills baby seals.

eh, its not so bad
is a show car, not my cup of tea, but ive seen worse

:werd:

Its a show car. Nothing more. If it were in a car show, I'm sure I'd check it out just to see the paint, looks good. obnoxious to the point of being rediculous overkill seems to be the trend, but whatever. It serves its purpose.

Creative exhaust/emblem thingamagigger though, props for that.

Not horrible, but too extreme for me to really enjoy.

Hahaha. I applaud them.

That reminds me of the kids around here who do that shit to their Fiat Cinquecentos. When I bought my Fiat, it had 13" mag-loy rims, with some 35 aspect tires on it. Oh, and I almost forgot about the lowering springs.

But with the lowering springs, you really can't tell. It looks better with them that they do stock.

what are you talking about that's the best looking prius i've ever seen....

which isn't saying a lot

That actually makes pretty good sense. With the prius battery pack, they can jack up the sound system and not worry about it dying.

Back