Upcoming Code White!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm heading out for a ride on the CBR. On this nice, clear, cool 70 degree day.

Sometimes, Texas is a good place to be.

Here either...

Chris, how do you figure it's snowing in Naugy? It's not even 10 miles from where I am and--nothing?

yeah i was viewing the precipitation map. it was probably snowing, just not reaching the ground yet.

Ya Indiana got straight bullshit. No snow at all. Even got called into work at 7am before shit got plowed and there's only 2" max. 60mph highway speeds

It was all icy snow. Sleet if you will, but more like hard ass snow. It wasn't even slick to drift on. O well

i was in the snow belt for an hour or more on the radar before i saw any snow

now its going pretty decent here

Overreaction in Chicago for the second hit of snow today... The roads were pretty bad, but nothing like the 4 hour commutes we had a few days ago. There are maybe 30 people out of 320 in the building at work.

I have a long gravel driveway so I can't snowblow... The hardest part of the commute was pushing the car out of the driveway. :D

getting a little of the white stuff here finally...

light and powdery, so looks like I try a leaf blower for a tries.

this is what i woke up to this morning:

bed.jpg

about a good 1/4" of ice on my truck...

At least you only had to do it on one vehicle. I chipped away my truck and my car. But the bright side of it is that I don't mind chunking ice off. I think its fairly fun.

lol, i was going to comment on the work truck myself :D

snowing like a bitch out now... looks like about an inch an hour

Back