Upcoming Code White!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I never know that they sold snow chains to everyday people until I moved out west. The only time I even saw chains on cars is when my dad would bring the cruiser home during his lunch and I would see them on the tires.

When you head out west, a lot of the highways require 4x4 or snow chains in order to pass when the weather is bad.

Yep, most of the passes require them once the weather starts getting bad.

Got together with some local riders and laid down 270 miles in the twisties in 60-70 degree weather today. :fuckyou:

Yep, most of the passes require them once the weather starts getting bad.

Mostly snow tires, 4wd required or chains.

I've actually never put chains on a car in my life here. Although everyone I know uses them like crazy.

So far, we've gone up and down some hairy snow packed hills lately in my gf's SRX but its a tank so it did well.

1-1.5 feet here.

It's dumping now.

Weathermen were right, it's in the process of coming down right now. We've already gotten at least 4 inches of it craaazy weather : /

just stopped here.
looks like theres a little more than a foot outside, just from last night and today.
everything is caked.

My subby is drooling for more snow...it loves the snow...:D

DSC02133.JPG

The red Z is just chilling...blockhead style...^_^

DSC02129.JPG

awptickes's Z is also just chilling, waiting to meet it's new dad.:(

DSC02126.JPG

Christmas shopping for 11 hours today... With the wind chill, it was -40 here today.

Doesn't matter if that's Celsius or Fahrenheit, because -40 is where the scales cross over.

FRIKKIN COLD

I'm pretty sure -40 is colder than my deep freeze.

That just sucks. Why people would willingly populate such a region is beyond me.

i'm not willingly... haha

but your hot weather can suck worse. you flame, we freeze loll

Back