V6 Into 94 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Feb 13 2003, 01:50 AM
its rolling with a computech supercharger and a 50shot! We had it at a local dyno and is in the 290 hp range! good luck for those h22 around here! hehe cya

ummm 290hp
YAY!!! :sleep:

good luck beating a turboed B series... nevermind an H series with boost
enjoy being walked on

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Feb 13 2003, 01:50 AM
Hey i ended up swapping the V6 in the accord guys... just to let you know its rolling with a computech supercharger and a 50shot! We had it at a local dyno and is in the 290 hp range! good luck for those h22 around here! hehe cya

post dyno slips and pics of your engine bay

man this guy just started this topic like 3weeks ago not knowing shit about the swap and he already did the swap got a supercharger and already dynoed?? i smell bullshit up the ass in this post. i seriously want to see some Real pics and dyno sheets!supercharger plus nos, with no mention of internals ? ya right, fuken ricer. :fr:

Yeah, I'd love to see some pics and timeslips. Pics especially. And a total cost for the dropping in of the engine (forget the supercharger). And make sure you keep some extra cash handy for when those 290 horses destroy your auto tranny.

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL SHIT....WOW...290HP IN THAT BIG ACCORD BODY..WITH THAT HEAVY ASS ACCORD ENGINE.......be real...plus..i bet he is lying seeing how he knew absolutely nothing...and now he has the swap on and everything...and those comptech superchargers...they take alot longer to ship than that..lol what a bunch of Bs :sleep: ....

And u calling peeps with a H22 posers is completely ignorant..ur just mad ur idea was totally wrong..and u need to quit lieing to impress us...because 290hp anit that impressive anyway..if its even true..lol :angry:

Yeah i knew that was going to get u guys going! lol... the v6 engine was just an idea! Im going to end up swapping in the h22 but i think i may try to get the euro accord motor.. we will see how much money i have! I would of had probable a bad ass motor if i didnt buy my 929rr! :( hey does anyone know how much these motors will hold for nitrous?? i only plan to use it probable 8 times a year or less.. there isnt much comp around here so its mostly just going to be show! Well sorry if i got u guys all pissed off but i knew it would! and u pissed me off so there... lol ttyl

loser. :whatafucktard: trying to rile us up on an accord forum was pointless and lame. what point did you prove other than the fact you're a dumbfuck. quit trying to impress us, ask your questions, offer your knowledge, and get on with your life. thank you.

:werd: :withstupid:
what a fuckin dumbass
do the world a favor and just end yourself
instructions.jpg

aw thats so cute.... your getting upset! maybe we could call the waaabulance! But seriously u are babies! Accordgrl what exactly do you have done to your accord... cause i can gurantee u my car next to yours will make it look like shit and im willing to prove it! and as far as motors anyone can put a stock h22 in there accords and thats straight.... but the real science comes when there built and boosted! Id like to see my turboed f22 against anyones h22 accord cause there going to be suprised when they still dont keep up! theres my 2 cents

Frankly, I don't care if you drive a fuckin' NSX. What's done to my car is done to my car and if you beat me that's FANTASTIC for you, I'm proud of you. Want a cookie?

I just think it's sad that you have to come online to brag and boast just to piss off people hundreds of miles away. Get a life, man. You asked a question and we answered it. If you don't like it, go elsewhere, we won't miss you. And you said YOURSELF that you were putting an H22 in there...now if you're SO against it then WTF are you putting it in there for?

well good thing i wont be puttin a weak stock h22 in it! try built internals and boosting!! its nice that this post has the most hits on it to! And what is this talk of an NSX... wrong person buddy! Last time i checked all i had was my accord prelude and 929RR! but if i have an NSX lemme know cause i would love to drive it!

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Feb 15 2003, 04:23 PM
well good thing i wont be puttin a weak stock h22 in it! try built internals and boosting!! its nice that this post has the most hits on it to! And what is this talk of an NSX... wrong person buddy! Last time i checked all i had was my accord prelude and 929RR! but if i have an NSX lemme know cause i would love to drive it!

Im going to end up swapping in the h22

Are you contradicting yourself now dumbass?

Oh and I didn't say u had an NSX. I was stating the fact i didn't care what u had, even if it is an NSX, hell, u cld have the fastest car in the world and i'd still think ur a stupid dipshit for trying to raise hell on an internet board when in every post u contradict urself. If you wanna put a v6 motor into a 94 accord...don't u think u shld get one first? since u say you only have a prelude and a 929rr...hmm. forgetting a car? i think so.

Get your facts straight and get back to me, thanks.

PS. Oh and what is weak about an h22?

Hey nice name anyways accordGIRL! um maybe you should read harder dipshit! it listed in there ACCORD PRELUDE AND 929.... man your quick to bad you werent as quick as your car! fact is ive been there and done that.. im 18 and have more experience with these cars than u do! Im sure uve done your own nitrous installs... motor swaps.. and turbo setups right??? Well of course i have! And If you have a problame than get the hell off my forum! I didnt ask for anymore advice from u! Why dont u wait untill you get the results from Hot Import nights in chicago... cause i can almost gurantee u Ill be in the competition for best accords! Maybe you can get some pointers on making ur car look good too! theres my 2 cents if u dont like it than dont write in this forum! I asked if a v6 would fit not for all your bullshit! Good morning good afternoon good evening and goodnight! B)

wheres that lightning in a bottle pic when you need it? i have no idea what the hell he is trying to say

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Feb 15 2003, 10:33 PM
Hey nice name anyways accordGIRL! um maybe you should read harder dipshit! it listed in there ACCORD PRELUDE AND 929.... man your quick to bad you werent as quick as your car! fact is ive been there and done that.. im 18 and have more experience with these cars than u do! Im sure uve done your own nitrous installs... motor swaps.. and turbo setups right??? Well of course i have! And If you have a problame than get the hell off my forum! I didnt ask for anymore advice from u! Why dont u wait untill you get the results from Hot Import nights in chicago... cause i can almost gurantee u Ill be in the competition for best accords! Maybe you can get some pointers on making ur car look good too! theres my 2 cents if u dont like it than dont write in this forum! I asked if a v6 would fit not for all your bullshit! Good morning good afternoon good evening and goodnight! B)

stfu noob

holy fuck this guy is a fucking retard
fuckin n00b asked a dumbass question... got the answer, and then decides to get all fuckin pissy about it when he found out that his great idea sucked ass...

get the hell off my forum!

LMAO your forum????
go watch "the fast and the furious" again
fuckin dumbass

i bet hes like maybe .....12yrs old. and accord turbo werentyou the dumb fuck that couldnt get his turbo to work right? your a fuken idiot.

aw isnt that cute... you guys are all mad! But hey no the turbo worked great.... just needed injectors! it was 90psi of fuel and it was shutting it down! and this noob shit.... im sorry im not on this website everyfucking day like u gays! hmm what can i do to my accord? i have to have the same ideas as everyone else... yeah its nice if you really have a legit question but most of u are rets... that all u do is argue on here like, u probable will when this is posted! GET A LIFE

accordturbo your sure run your mouth alot for someone who seems not to know what your talking about. now the fact that you think its cute that you run your mouth and make your self look like a fucking retard and people tell you so is your own problem. Now this great turbo'd accord you have why is it that we have to wait to see the import showoff results, why dont you post some fucking pics if this piece of shit if it is so great, better yet why dont you sell this accord that you have because you dont deserve to own a honda. Oh ya and go buy a fucking volkswagen so theres a real reason to even talk to or argue with you stupid ass

Back