V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahah that guy still works at burger king, and he's still not a manager. in my town, lol...

well yeh am so stupid tho.. hmm naa i didnt research yet cause i dont have the fukin computer.!!! the sidekick took forever loading the website.. so fuck ill research it when i have a chance use the computer!

Now you know how stupid I am ? Thumb up

Am sure u guys already know.

ok ok listen rwd I tried defending you but now that I've sorted through your posts it does seem like your trying to play us all. Apparently your listening skills are just as dull as your typing, as no matter what is said the same question appears over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
I got stuck in a loop heh, anyways try actually paying attention and pay close attention to the grammar used in this forum if your seriously not fucking around. Learn it or stop typing with your toes...whichever

1. Part of me thinks this dude is just f'ing around here. I've wavered between giving him the benefit of the doubt about his disability and poking a little fun at him because he seems like he's posting from some special drool-proof computer at the back of the little yellow bus. Now his posts are getting over the top, like the last one on here. I just don't believe it anymore.

2. Who the fuck is giving this guy reps????!!!:huh:

I know as far as mine, it actually seemed to go up with every hundred posts. As far as the green boxes though, beats me.

I know as far as mine, it actually seemed to go up with every hundred posts. As far as the green boxes though, beats me.

That's true, it does go up with every 100 posts. His is at 2 though, and he hasn't hit 200 posts yet, so somebody must have rep'd him. Why? I have no clue whatsoever...

i wonder if i post an image of a giant cock will people stop coming in this thread?
you've all been warned

rooster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back