V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for one, low comp is for boost

for two, sleeves are for boost

that's all i gotta say. u should know this tunercrazed! :)

i dont think low comp pistons in that setup would make that much power....

and i think the sleeves wouldnt do shit.

http://www.crxpower.net/~silverkorn/manuals/CRX_Workshop_Manual.pdf
memorize every section of that before you consider the swap. As far as your research for the "best" parts are concerned alot of it is simply preference. If you have 5-6k to blow then why not just buy an assembled b18c5 from one of the sites I gave you? They come stock with 195hp or so and if you sleeve it and use some low compression pistons, along with some other little tweaks you should be able to make about 250-280whp without turbo easy

Oh finally this guy is very nice to give me some advice!!! With the b18c5 engine.. Am happy to hear from this guys!!! Thank you very much for give me some info.. I know an b18c5 is the best engine swap than all b series.... So wondering b18c5 is good for tubro up to 500hp with alots of saver money ?

http://www.crxpower.net/~silverkorn/manuals/CRX_Workshop_Manual.pdf
memorize every section of that before you consider the swap. As far as your research for the "best" parts are concerned alot of it is simply preference. If you have 5-6k to blow then why not just buy an assembled b18c5 from one of the sites I gave you? They come stock with 195hp or so and if you sleeve it and use some low compression pistons, along with some other little tweaks you should be able to make about 250-280whp without turbo easy

If you want to make N/A power then you raise the compression, not drop it...

Woot! Woot! Noob alert! Woot! Woot!

dont worry ill surprise u guy when i come back with alots of the picture of ma civic crx with the engine swap =)...

frankly ill be surprised if you ever form a post that doesn't read like you are wearing a hockey helmet chewing on a box of crayons drooling all over yourself while you lick the fucking monitor and mash away at the keyboard

eh I was just trying to throw out some idea's, everyone is picking on the poor guy. My cousin is deaf and I know how that can play on someones communicating skills.

If you want to make N/A power then you raise the compression, not drop it...

Woot! Woot! Noob alert! Woot! Woot!
:D
You know it bud, so I got the two mixed up, my bad
you guys are a buzz kill lol

Last edited:
i know a few deaf people and none of them type like retarded chimps on crack
actually they are some of the best typers i know

h22a = waste of money if your building a tubo motor

Not necessarily. B-series builds are certainly more common and they have a wider array of parts support available, but it can certainly be done with an H22 as well.

800 horsepower H22 Civic:

1996 honda civic turbo - tuner vehicle - Honda Tuning Magazine

And as far as the weight of the B versus the H, if we're talking 500+ horses a few extra pounds is kind of negligible, don't ya think?

rofl thats not what I'm getting at...
it just seems a bit harsh to run over the guy when he comes to you guys for advice, I may not know much but I'm glad to throw out what little I do know to help out. oh well I'm done with this I'm off to take part in my nerdy activity of the day and watch devil may cry the anime :p

You know it bud, so I got the two mixed up, my bad
you guys are a buzz kill lol

Heh heh...just giving you a hard time man...:p

You're a very good noob actually. You admit your "noobness" and you're willing to learn. Couldn't ask for much more...

your absolutly right. doesnt anyone remember english class when you were in elementry, middle, or even high school?

there are certian mechanics of the english language that dictate when certian words follow certian words, as well as puncuation and all that jazz. none the less, ...

deaf people are NOT an exception to typing.

Heh heh...just giving you a hard time man...:p

You're a very good noob actually. You admit your "noobness" and you're willing to learn. Couldn't ask for much more...
OH! today I moved the battery to the back hatch of the crx without burning it down to the ground :D now I have room for a different engine, tubing, cold air intake, etc...

b18c5
head studs
rod bolts
low comp pistons
stage 3 crower cams and springs/retainers
big ass turbo
sleeved?
tuned. very well.

theres just some general ideas.

never know, maybe i'll get sig'd again.

oh ah lol am here in the class post on here all day when i get out of school am gunna using a sidekick 2 post on here whatever i want to lol

Maybe you should be paying attention in class instead of posting here every 2 minutes. School would definetly help you.

he is b n da engrish class on da sidkik postn in da hs interwebs

i said get the h22a if your was going all motor,,if your gona turbo it a b series will be better. you will have to dump more money in a h22a to get to 700whp than you will a b series. sure the h22a can hit those numbers but had you rather have less money in a build with a lighter motor or more money in it with a heavy motor.

I think he's got a scrabble board next to him. Every 5 seconds, he tosses a handful of letters onto the board, and types whatever comes up, until he feels like he has enough to make a comment, or response to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back