vacuum hose size

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

Hi I am new to this forum and I will probably have a lot of dumb questions because I am fairly new to cars and there maintenance. I have a 92 Accord and I have just recently bought a 1992 H22a JDM 2.2L v-tech engine w/tranny and computer. I was wondering what size of vacuum hose should I get for the new engine. I went out today and bought 50 feet of 532, is that a big enough vacuum hose, or should I be getting a different size? Thanks and it's a pleasure to be a part of this forum becuase I know there is a lot of valuable information here.

you will need different sizes depending on teh size of the nipples for the hose.50ft of one size is a bit much.

oh, and its VTEC.......

Originally posted by B16CRX@Jun 22 2005, 07:58 AM
you will need different sizes depending on teh size of the nipples for the hose.50ft of one size is a bit much.

oh, and its VTEC.......
[post=515141]Quoted post[/post]​

Vtec...that's what I meant. What sizes of the top of you're head do you know I will need? Thanks

honselty, you probably won't need any.

90% of it, you can score from the old f22 motor. you may need a couple misc pieces that don't reach.

you're best bet is to wait until you need it.

Welcome to the site.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 22 2005, 09:28 AM
honselty, you probably won't need any.

90% of it, you can score from the old f22 motor. you may need a couple misc pieces that don't reach.

you're best bet is to wait until you need it.

Welcome to the site.
[post=515183]Quoted post[/post]​

O.K thanks.

Back