Virginia AIRBAG Laws

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

While you can turn the passenger airbag on and off, they might require you to turn it on to pass inspection, again that's a factory safety feature. Maybe they wont... but maybe they will.

Also how is a mechanic a crooked ass guy when he has to go way out of his way to work on your car? on top of that the risk of damaging things on your car are much higher. So not only does he have to do more work (extra time) but he has to take on more risk.

You're lucky, I know some mechanics that would look at your car and say sorry I wont touch it.

If you're pissed about having to pay 500 for a new wheel, and $129 to get the alignment done, then WAHHHHHH go buy a stock car.

There's many people in maryland who pay $500-1000 to get their cars inspected.
Part of buying a modded car is knowing there's extra cost in owning the car.
Ok check this, I had an 88 accord , offical POS. I took it to all tune to get inspection, Failed for upper rearcontrol arm . wanted 240bux to replace it . Part cost 40 bux and has three easy to access bolts. 10minutes tops. Ok then they failed me for a brake light and license light , funny thing , When i got home they both were working. And before I took the car down there I checked it . All the lights worked. Also the rear upper control arm was perfect . It was the rear drum brake cover that was causing the tire to have play . I replaced the 40 dollar control arm and the problem was still there. So like i said I brought the car home , fixed the shit that rejected me . And was pissed off at the crooks. Took it else where. Well they rejected me for front right upper control arm, Steering rack boots , and exhaust leak in the resignator. Wanted 600 to fix it , I just laughed at the guy. Rode on the rejection until I bashed the car hitting a minivan . Did nothing to the minivan but totalled the accord . So Yes I call most mechanics crooks from my experience.

I understand that my car is more complicated to work on and thats why I pay more , I dont bitch about it. It just sux !!

Most mechanics refuse to touch my car.

oh I dont have an option to cut the passenger side airbag on , Its on when the car is on .

Back