vtec or no?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

hey, I am working on putting together my turbo setup and I was wondering if I can still use my vtec. I have a B16A, and I am using a T3 turbo, all my buddies say that using vtec is just a dissaster waiting to happen. They are saying use a vtec controller and set it to kick in after revlimiter. I am only going to run like 6-7 lbs of boost. What should I do?

thanks
Darin

1. :repost: Do a search before posting a new topic
2. Yes you can use vtec without any problems (a lot of people do), just get it professionally tuned by someone that knows what they're doing. Tuning is EVERYTHING in boost!

Originally posted by darwins_vtech@Mar 20 2004, 03:32 PM
all my buddies say that using vtec is just a dissaster waiting to happen. They are saying use a vtec controller and set it to kick in after revlimiter.

Your "buddies" are clearly retarded.

your gay buddies need to get the dicks out of their asses and shut up because they know nothing about Hondas. Find new friends, and do your research.

haha there's some serious buddy ownage going on here...

I was wondering the same thing as of late because I want to put the Edelbrock turbo on my a2 sometime in the future. Not everyone wants to search through years of threads to find a certain topic, even with the search feature it still takes time to search through the millions of threads that can still pop up. To top it off posting the question so there's more ON TOPIC topics that would come up in a search will still help out more than one person (IE this one with ME as well), especially people that don't like asking TECH questions in a TECH forum for fear of fuckers like yourself that bitch about it... So in short ktanaka, don't get your frilly little girl panties in a bunch about someone USING the forums how they're supposed to be used.

Rev8k...I wasn't attacking him, I just saw this EXACT thread like a month ago.

Back