VTECPOWER gets a huge public applogy for ME!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
I would like to take this time to sincerly applogize to VTECPOWER for not sending him his B series fuel rail and FPR he paid me for like 2 weeks ago...quick story

I have just recently gone through a huge breakup with my fiance (of 6 years) to the point I had to have her arrested for Felony Assult on me and file a restraining order. Anyhow, I have not been around my house nor have a had internet servive (except work) for weeks. Mentally I have been a wreck and much has slipped my mind trying to rebuild my life and such. Hence I have not been selling parts online like I used to and have not even had "cars" on the brain with everything I have gone through. I am not a public person with my personal life, but there not much I can say about it...hey at least I didn't go to jail for beating on her!

anyhow...VTECPOWER, I have refunded your $30 plus another $20 (plus fees) to you paypal account for your time and patience. I would hace just sent you the parts, but it seems my EX decided to be a destructive bitch as she moved out of my house and broke/stole/hid half of my garage and parts in retaliation. Right now my life sucks, but I will overcome. your money and time was lost involved in my issues and that is not fair to you. I hope this is acceptable to you. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

matt

fucking women............

i feel your pain bro. good luck

thanks guys, my head is up and a huge weight of what I though was a promising life ahead of me with someone I loved for over 6 years is gone to reckless abandone on her part. Just trying to get back into my groove.

even tough this isn't the best thread to mention this, I will be having a huge sale on most of my cars stuff, and I still do have a lot. It will take me a couple of weeks to get everything together, but I need to be away from the scene and need to get my life sorted out and money in my pocket! so..thats to come.....

Thanks, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and did not contact paypal since i checked to see when your last time online here had been.

I apreciate your honesty and generousity. (Er however u spell it.)

:werd: been there, done that. get your shit in gear, and leave the bitch behind.

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks...

thanks again. and VTECPOWER. thank you for being so patient.you were never an ass about me laggin or called me a scammer (which I am for sure not). Juts a bad situation and you happened to indirectly be involved...hope the extra cash makes up for your wait!

whats really fucked, we own 2 cars and are partners in a business together!

Quoted post[/post]]
sucks to hear matt... if you need help moving shit or need a place to store shit, just hit me up.

Thanks, but I am stayin in MY house the I PAID FOR!. she is already gone, the cops made HER move out, not me! I just have to rebuild. That bitch stole my VCR and my toaster..I mean come on...who take s a toaster!

Buy out her half of the business, and then sell it off to someone you trust (don't let it be another woman, LOL). Or just take it over and leave her with nothing. Then give her a donkey punch as a last memoir. :ph34r:

Back