want to sell my 93 hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That other car has a dc header, catback exhaust, new suspension, and del sol seats. That alone is worth well over a grand. I can't see a new paint job adding the cost up that much. That's putting the car into sell-able condition, not an upgrade since it's multicolored right now.
Plus, everything on your car minus the motor has over 207,000 miles. The Kelly Blue Book value on your car with Good condition is $1,600. A motor swap and another oem bumper does not add $5000.
Unless you're going to deal with $4500 if everything on the car is in good working order, I don't want to bother.
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's the sad truth of what stuff is worth. The other EG could possibly be half the miles and be an Si.

word thanks dont want to sell for what the motor is worth and i have custom 2.5 inch exhaust. whats the big deal del sol seats are worth 150 tops the only thing better is dc header which i am not sure thats any better then the type r header. also its more then just a bumper its a core support and bumper head lights grill hood. so thanks for nothing my car is better then that one by far the paint alone on my car is gonna be worth at least 1,000

4.5 k offers stay home with your 56k intenet conection.

heres new pictures of the car with fresh paint. and seeing the car in primer and now seeing the car with fresh paint

I have to say the car is looking good :thumbsup:

gallery_36382_304_15821.jpg

gallery_36382_304_7295.jpg

gallery_36382_304_1792.jpg

gallery_36382_304_25525.jpg

bump for new paint

Back