Wanted! 92-95 Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Confused_GSR

i am in need of putting this motor in a hatchback 92-95 i will buy it from you without a motor or a motor that is messed up for 500. Let me know if you have one! :worthy:

reply i know of someone that has a 92 si hb no motor tranny ,wirring ,inter,and it been hit in the ass end no dash its just a shell i can talk to himif u like or would u rather have all the inter and stuff let me know would makkkkkke an awsome drag car if u want

Saw one go a couple weeks ago. I was about a half-hour late. 95 red, no rust, Interior perfect, 120k, motor knock. $500 b/o. :huh:

Some people just don't know what they have...

It's hard to find a shell for $500. If it's only $500 then alot of ppl like you wants it. So there's alot of competition out there. But i have a 92 Honda Civic H/B w/ JDM B16a SiR II motor that i want to sell. And no i wont sell just the shell :D

Akirazian@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Akirazian@Jan 9 2003, 05:57 PM
It's hard to find a shell for $500. If it's only $500 then alot of ppl like you wants it. So there's alot of competition out there. But i have a 92 Honda Civic H/B w/ JDM B16a SiR II motor that i want to sell. And no i wont sell just the shell :D

Akirazian@yahoo.com

Dude, do you have a price in mind? What all's done to it? Email me if you want: str8koolin@aol.com

500 bucks can't get you shit but a 89 civic sedan w/ no motor, and doors...but if you have 6000 i have a 94 civic hatch CX...i guarenteed you this hatch is the cleanest hatch in st.paul history. no scatches, no rust, just droped, w rims, gsr leather seats, custom exchaust and that'll be it...its stock under the hood and a beauty sleeper on the outside. oh the drop is made from graound control coilovers. and yep....more dail laters
-vgkracing.com

ok this is my car. but no longer it looks like this. www.geocities.com/azncupidboy/CivicSiR.html

The front bumper has been replaced with stock bumper w/ wings west lip. Car is silver as of now. motor has less than 40k on it. car actual miles is 150k. car is in clean title. Rims has been replace with 17'' Rota rims with new tires. no engine problems. Skunk2 Cams, muffler, AEM intake, Apexi Exhaust, Viper 500 alarm system,Proximity Sensor,hoodlock, GSR front/Rear brake conversion, GSR leather seats, Z3 fenders, projector headlights w/ CATZ H3 H.I.D, Sony Xplod deck, Skunk2 adjustable, Eagle Rods, CTR Pistons, was planning on turboing this car but lack of money, I have a 450c.c. injectors off of Starion, VAFC, B series turbo header, boost guages, T3/T4 turbo, Starion intercooler, the turbo is not added onto the civic yet but i can add it in. I'm asking $6500. Akirazian@yahoo.com

would you be interested in a 93 si with a 2.2 vtec in it? Runs 13's on street tires with no mods to the motor, just i/h/e. $7,000 if anyone is interested. L8z

Originally posted by Confused_GSR@Jan 6 2003, 02:58 PM
i am in need of putting this motor in a hatchback 92-95 i will buy it from you without a motor or a motor that is messed up for 500. Let me know if you have one! :worthy:
[post=22314]Quoted post[/post]​

IF U GOT LIKE 3 LARGE ILL SELL U MY HATCH GSR
z3 fenders aluminum
gen 3 headlights with halos
fuel pressure regualtor
CAR IS STRIPPED BUT FAST

LOL

If he takes the time to look he'll find something, both of the hatches I bought were $800. Bodies were in decent condition, first one needed a hood and had QP rust. The one now had a small dent in the QP, it took me like a week to finish the body on the first one and have it prepped for paint (~$150). The one now too me an hour and a paddle thing to pop the dent.

Both of mine ran, 1st one had a miss every once in a while, the one now had a major oil burning problem but both were completely drivable when I bought them.

Only problem was the 5 hour drives to get them.

where are u located at i think this guy might have a few but dont know i do know he has a few civics coupes and sedans autos-manuals thats got light damage to front end for around 400-500 i think he has a few ex civis left dont know its been a while since i been there..If your anywhere close i would tell you to go to this place..

Back