we may get screwed in the 2012 election.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For you guys if Blumenthal gets reelected I will fly over and kick some serious ass. That guy is a son of a bitch from the little bit that I have heard.

Get your plane ticket, :(

Yeah no shit man :( Next time I am in DC for work I will take a day off and drive up your guys way to drop the hammer.

76830_457922080605_501130605_5393037_1607401_n.jpg

So, here's the outcome of just how shitty this election turned out.

Blumenthal is in.
prop 19 failed to pass in cali (aka, legalizing weed for recreational use)
Harry Reid retained his seat (and majority leader position)

Hi. I'm Wil, and I don't vote.

I stay home and jerk off.

When I'm finished, I have something to show for it...in the palm of my hand, on my t-shirt, or in my sock.

What do you voters have to show for it? More money taken out of my paychecks for taxes? Gee, thanks.

I'll stick with my own semen.

Well unless something really crazy on the wrong side the state it looks like Rossi is going to get boned out of another election. When he ran for Governor in 2004 it was quit literary stolen from him. I will be following it all day tomorrow until someone actually concedes. Which I do not see Rossi doing especially with his history of races in Washington.

So, here's the outcome of just how shitty this election turned out.

Blumenthal is in.
prop 19 failed to pass in cali (aka, legalizing weed for recreational use)
Harry Reid retained his seat (and majority leader position)

Its strange to me that reid is still in. All the polls favored Angle going into the election.. she also walloped him in the debates.

The country is just very angry with reid and every poll showed him losing.

From what I heard last night Reid got a large turnout from the unions and minorities in NV.

All the major elections in MI turned out the way I hoped and the way I voted. Unfortunately John Dingell won his 29th term in the House, but he's not in my district. I imagine he'll die in office like Robert Byrd did because nobody seems able to beat him.

From what I heard last night Reid got a large turnout from the unions and minorities in NV.

All the major elections in MI turned out the way I hoped and the way I voted. Unfortunately John Dingell won his 29th term in the House, but he's not in my district. I imagine he'll die in office like Robert Byrd did because nobody seems able to beat him.

Also, there was no republican party money that was ever given to angle’s campaign. They didnt want her to run.. didnt get behind her and back her. The republican party abandoned sharon angle in Nevada AND also abandoned christine odonnel in Deleware.

Limbaugh makes a good point that it will be nice for harry reid to stick around. Think about it - the country HATES reid with a passion. Its gonna be good to have him as the face of the senate, agreeing with obama’s policies. In 2012 the republicans can run against reid and obama instead of just obama... and it will be obama and reid running against the republicans... not obama solely taking on the republicans to save America.

Last edited:
I have to say that video of McCain pretty much sums up the whole problem with this country. It really underscores how ridiculous politics are and have been for quite some time.

Juan Mccain was the biggest champion of illegal immigration reform in the republican party until the teaparty emerged.

I wasn't referring specifically to McCain or his politics, just to the fact that he's been saying "the system is broken" since at least 1989 and nothing has been done or can be done to change it. I think regardless of what side of this mess people are on, everybody can agree on that.

I wasn't referring specifically to McCain or his politics, just to the fact that he's been saying "the system is broken" since at least 1989 and nothing has been done or can be done to change it. I think regardless of what side of this mess people are on, everybody can agree on that.

The system is broken because we allow people like mccain to stay in office and tell us what we want to hear. Kicking people like juan mccain out of office will fix the brokenness.

Back