Well darn.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 16 2003, 10:09 PM
ONE TIME, along 190th street in torrance Ca.  (this happened WAAAAY back in 1995)

i passed up a pig sitting on his bike, halfway hidden behind some bushes, pointing his radar gun at me as i drove past him (doing the speed limit)
he continued to point the radar gun at me as i was passing him (doing the speed limit)

NOW as most of you on here well know,  KARNASH THE ASSHOLE does not have a very good attitude (some of the time)
and for some reason, that pig sitting on his bike, continuing to point his radar gun at me (as i was doing the speed limit)
just rubbed me the wrong way
so with nothing to do that day, i made a beeline for my parents house (was living at home at the time) went into the garage, pulled out some cardboard
and proceeded to write in big black letters,  

WAVE TO THE MOTORCYLE COP SITTING BEHIND THE BUSH
50 YARDS AHEAD ON THE RIGHT

got back in my car, drove about 50 yards south of where the cop was still sitting, parked my car in the residential neighborhood,
got onto the sidewalk, and held my sign up high....

dumbshit cop couldnt figure out why for the next half an hour everybody was waving to him and doing the speed limit...

haha

LMAO! :lol: thats great!

sorry to hear about the unmarked cop vehicles. me and my friend got into a high speed chase through a residential neighborhood one time with this gold crown victoria that was tailing me at 2am on a saturday night. anyway, he pissed us off cause he kept follwing and we couldnt lose him. finally we come to a light and me and my friend get out and start walking towards his car, ready to tell him what a dick he is. he sticks his head out and said "whats up guys?" we are wusses and say we just wanted to know why u were following us. he says, oh ok...come here for a sec. i wanna show u somethin.... we go over and he picks up this gun belt sitting on his console...and inside is a fucking MAGNUM. he said he is a detective and was following me cause he saw me speeding through town (which was true). he said he had called for backup, but it hadnt arrived yet...then he preached to us a little and got on his radio to cancel the backup. from then on, we stopped speeding through that town.

Just the other day i was running late for work and was speeding trying to make up some time and i flew by this motorcycle cop that was bein sneaky tryin to catch speeders. Had to been goin at least 20 over the speed limit.

When i did see him as i was passing bye and i was braking (obviosley), i looked over as he was setting down his coffee or somethin with his radar gun pointing at the ground.

luck was with me that day :worthy:

damn lsvtec, thats weak! out here in CA we just have to look for the black and whites. and BlackJDMDeath, your avatar OWNS!!! hahaha, that is some funny shit!

HHAHAHA WAVE TO THE COP!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH :lol:
Well In TO.. we have this R.I.D.E program.. its to stop street racing.. and what not..
haha So theres cops in semi done up rides (bolt on exhausts.. lol) RICEDDDDDDDDDDDD
And once i Saw a dude get pulled over by a cop in a Taxi cab.........

UNDERCOVER IS WACKKKKKKKK

Back