Well the Elantra is totalled

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its her bad luck, and my wallet. luckily we don't have to pay for this. the car is really in impressive condition. i want to keep it that way.

we may want to trade it in for a veloster in 3-4 years LOL she really really loves mine.

3-4 years? why not just get one now?

Other people just suck at driving. I avoid other people's stupid maneuvers at least 15 times per commute.

When i'm president, half the people licensed today will be removed from the roads for re-testing.

we may want to trade it in for a veloster in 3-4 years LOL she really really loves mine.
Jesus christ do not do this.

My buddy and his GF who own a home together got the EXACT SAME FUCKING kia SUV. Different colors only. What a waste.

Get another car you both like and swap on odd days or some shit.

yeah i agree. there's a family near my parents that has 2 of the same accord. give/sell her yours and get something better in a few years for yourself

there isnt much out there that really strikes my fancy. you know me... i'm a simpleton. we could play the numbers games like you guys do in all the other threads, but short of hyundai giving the VT a bump in power and maybe some more drive wheels i'm good for a few years.

doing some work on the jetta in later years may prove problematic and expensive. did i mention how awful easy my hyundai is to work on. they really emphasize keeping it simple... for stupids like me :)

Back