What A Little B*tch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
with all the shit that's going on with the hurricane and all, I thought i'd post something that might make you guys laugh...

I don't give a shit how in "love" you are, you can't possibly be a little bitch like this fucker...

Sprung ass little fucker, pussy whipped without the pussy, truely sad...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/troylove.html

wow that is just damn creepy.

I heard the first 10 seconds and turned it off. Waste of time. If I was his girlfriend, I would have broken up with him too.

Sounds like one of my former friends, he was like beyond whipped - if there is a word for it.

OMG, I love her like 1000000000000 times, but i still haven't fucked her. All of us got ditched like 5 times a week. We finally just stopped talking to him, and he hasn't bothered us since.

LMAOOOO he sounds like a little biatchhhh

never

ever

ever

ever

ever

ever

ever

LMAOOOOOOOOO BWAHAHAHA *muah muah*

BIGGEST QUEER IVE EVER HEARD!!!!!

Everything he says he repeats like 10 times... He could have said all that in about 25 seconds.

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 3 2005, 07:19 AM
I can only hear this queer, not see him.
[post=549123]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, it was a mixed cassette(sp?) tape he made for her, not VHS...

if you click on the view comments link underneath the clip, someone googled her picture. i'll try to link it.

maybe the dudes real fat and a 10 is letting him put it in. thats the only situation this type of behavior is acceptable.

Bahhaha..That is so fuc*ing funny....
I cant beleive he did that...and my dumb as* listen to the whole shit.....I played it for my wife and she loved it...specially the first song.....lol

:lol:

LMAO what a fag.

They were only together for 6mo. too. Guy really needs to get a life.

wow that was gay

couldnt listen to the whole thing

had to turn some rage against the machine to clrear my head out

Back