What an idiot....kids with money.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, my wife got back from Japan a while back, and now she is in the selling mood, so thats is all fine and dandy. She listed some of her items on Ebay and we have already got a few Emails from bidder's. Now granted....this is not a self advertisement for the items we have...but...I think we are dealing with a blonde here.

How can I tell it's a blonde...well....she has daddys money, and really doesnt read to well.

here's the Email we got.

Does this fit the acura rsx type s as well? this gauge cluster is
freakin awesome i am so interested in this. i would LOVE to get it for
someone for christmas i really hope it fits his car!!
thanks!! Jen

Then we Email her...

Thanks for the interest in my auction.
Sorry, but I don't think it fits on the RSX...
Because the RSX gauge cluster is the same as the Japanese integra type R DC5.
This gauge is from the integra type R DC2.

Then her reply.....

you dont even know how excited i am i am so happy about this gauge
cluster! i just bought him a new chrome mugen shift knob and a mugen oil
cap. they're supposed to be coming in the mail. I hope this fits an rsx.

and she replied again...

Hey its me again. i just re-read the info you gave about the gauge
cluster. is there a way you can reset or get rid of the mileage because if
you put that in a new car,will it screw it up? like can you set it so
it goes back to zero? and also, are those scratches really visible?

And then I just have to sit back and laugh...deep breaths.....

We told her once it will not fit....

So I had to come up with this reply...

Unless you missed the last e-mail I sent you... this guage cluster will not fit in his car....but the scatches are not visible unless you hold it at a certain angle and the light hits it just right...a little plastic polish will fill them in...but thats up to the buyers discression. But he would love to get this as a gift, becouse he could prolly be able to resale it to one of his freinds that has the older style of the integra...the DC2...years 95-98...

Then I check the auction this morning....and theres a bid...from this person.

But...before I go and blow some dude X-mas present out of the water....I had to think...is there anyone on this board with an RSX.....nahhh..

you can check the ebay link in my sig...if you want to see who this rich idiot blonde is.... :roll:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 6 2003, 10:00 AM
This gauge is from the integra type R DC2.

the older style of the integra...the DC2...years 95-98...

Oh Clayton, be nice... wouldn't most every guy on these boards want his s.o. to buy him JDM stuff for his car? At least she is trying really hard to please him.

I thought the body style of my teg covered the years 94-01? So this cluster would fit my GS-R then? JDM sweetness! :)

I'd just sell it to her. You've told her twice it wouldn't fit her rsx. If she's still stupid enough to bid on it, good. More money for you. Just save those e-mails.

dude make your shipping prices higher

rememeber they are not only paying for shiping but also for you to box it up and DRIVE to the store to ship it

an item like that I would do ATLEST 15-20 bucks for S and H

the shipping is reasonable..but the way the wife packs the items is insane.

She'll triple wrap them in tissue papper, the bundle it up in 5-10 layers of bubble wrap...and make a box that is nearly indistructable....and make everything pretty and pleasing to the eye...like a woman normally would....

don't believe me...read her feed backs...

as for the other items...that all we got for now, except a Spoon ECU...that I need to test on Martines car...to see it it is the mild or the wild ECU...

i'm with the other person that said just sell it to her....its only 20 bucks right now...thats not a lot.

ahh..yes...but we have sold the exact same thing before for close to $400....

its the price of rice. But if it would fit in my car..I would sport it.

Hey airjockie....

question about the pictures of the items in your wife's ebay auctions...

specifically the jdm mugen guage cluster...

how did you guys get the white background to show up so good? whenever i take pictures of stuff, its usually on the floor. that looks really professional...

and i would like a few tips from you guys on picture taking :D

she uses an old digi-cam...the right lights on in the room, and will spend about an hour to take the pics....her comp is nothing but pictures....then she touched up the pics with a photo editor..but not to hide imperfections, but to show them the best she can....

I keep telling her, she should be a photo pro..but she is happy just doing this for now.

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Dec 6 2003, 01:58 PM
yea..

Shouldn't you have a reserve set on those? I wouldn't want to lose money

the reserve was removed from that one auction only...I know it should sell for a good price...if not close to what she paid for it...she just wants to get rid of the parts she has before the boxes start coming in from trip on the boat.

what does the red light do when using a digi cam?

i got a halfway decent digi cam, but lighting sucks in my house, and im usually on fireworks touching up the pics for size consideration and photo quality

I believe the red light is a range finder of some sort....to help the camera focus...I could be wrong.

Red light generally = range finder to help focus... you're right.

Dooooooooooooog.... will dat gauge cwuster fit mah kah? It'z a 95 Civic y0!

:lmao:

Back