what are you paying for gas???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 17 2002, 05:03 PM
Yeah, big difference. :rolleyes:
<---- is actually just really jealous :worthy:

C'mon... resleeve that H22 of yours and drop some big pistons in. You TOO can be running 12:1 !
:D

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 17 2002, 12:57 AM
no way ricxxceboy you are from Chino, I have friends from there, I have been to some crazy parties down there.
anyway in Nor Cal gas prices are:
87 = 1.67
89 = 1.77
97 = 1.87

That is cheap too (at Arco)... most places are higher but then again The bay area is the highest prices in the continental US.

where in nor cal are you? i haven't seen 97, we get 91 piss water

That won't be at least until next March when I get my tax return. And even then, I still need a header. My first condo payment will be December 1st. Life is going to change drastically. Year after though, I get to start itemizing on my taxes. THEN I'll have some fun cash to play with. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 17 2002, 11:55 PM
That won't be at least until next March when I get my tax return. And even then, I still need a header. My first condo payment will be December 1st. Life is going to change drastically. Year after though, I get to start itemizing on my taxes. THEN I'll have some fun cash to play with. :D

Sweet. Go yank 300hp all motor out of that sucker, ok? :D

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 17 2002, 03:57 AM
no way ricxxceboy you are from Chino, I have friends from there, I have been to some crazy parties down there.
anyway in Nor Cal gas prices are:
87 = 1.67
89 = 1.77
97 = 1.87

That is cheap too (at Arco)... most places are higher but then again The bay area is the highest prices in the continental US.

97??!!! holy shit! please tell me thats a typo.

yea, i can tell that chino is a partying town :) actually, i am from the hills (chino hills). no wild parties up here, just soccer moms and suvs lol

i remember in summer 2000 i filled my dads car up with 89oct for .99 a gallon.
god i wish gas was that cheap again

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 18 2002, 12:36 AM
Sweet. Go yank 300hp all motor out of that sucker, ok? :D

No need to ask twice. :D You boys (and girls) will be the first to know.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Oct 18 2002, 02:27 AM
i remember in summer 2000 i filled my dads car up with 89oct for .99 a gallon.
god i wish gas was that cheap again

wtf, for some reason the midwest had a surge in gas price the summer of 2000, it easily went over $2 a gallon. They tried to blame it on some chemical addative int eh gas for lower emissions. Gas prices have never been the same after that. I haven't gotten gas for less than $1.45 (for 87 or 89 octane) since then

Back