What do I need

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SG51CE

A few months ago I was at teh usual race scene when i was asked if I wanted to race. After a few minutes of thinking it over, I thought what the hell! So we line up the cars and I'm thinking I gotta beat this guy since he had already beat a few guys that night and he was in an old school Tiburon. He does the three honk B.S. and we take off. Next thing I know my car is reving like hell out of first and doing about 20mph. I totally freaked and just shifted to second and nothing. The dude comes up to me and says(with the funnieest of lisps) "you glazed your clutch dude"! I' eventually make it home and a week after school starts and I'm taking five classes and have little time to even look at the car. I mean I've tried using the car since and it works;what's messed up is when I would accelerate in second or third the car seems to rev before it actually catches. I noticed last week that underneath my hood (brand new BTW) that where the hood resys over where the trabby and engine meet their are some type of spots. Now I'm wondering if I just blew the gasket or if I actually messed up the clutch? please help as the current clutch is only two years old and I have a B16.

I have no idea what you're asking dude. Form your post into readable paragraphs and maybe someone will give you some insight.

well its a messed up clutch or tranny

Back