what do you think of these rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why don't people just post the picture? is it really that hard?

because Rotas are heavier, more money, the 590.00 is tires, certificates, shipping, the whole nine yards not just for rims

they are the Drag DR 9s not knock of MF 10's

Mugen MF10s
yhst-1408381693991_1888_14817821

Drag DR9s
brandDragWheels.jpg

nope not a knock off at all :rolleyes:

quite unless you know what you're talking about

quite

 /kwaɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kwahyt] 1. completely, wholly, or entirely: quite the reverse; not quite finished. 2. actually, really, or truly: quite a sudden change. 3. to a considerable extent or degree: quite small; quite objectionable.
qui⋅et

1   /ˈkwaɪ
thinsp.png
ɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kwahy-it] –adjective 1. making no noise or sound, esp. no disturbing sound: quiet neighbors. 2. free, or comparatively free, from noise: a quiet street. 3. silent: Be quiet! 4. restrained in speech, manner, etc.; saying little: a quiet person. 5. free from disturbance or tumult; tranquil; peaceful: a quiet life. 6. being at rest. 7. refraining or free from activity, esp. busy or vigorous activity: a quiet Sunday afternoon. 8. making no disturbance or trouble; not turbulent; peaceable: The factions remained quiet for twenty years. 9. motionless or moving very gently: quiet waters. 10. free from disturbing thoughts, emotions, etc.; mentally peaceful: a quiet conscience. 11. said, expressed, done, etc., in a restrained or unobtrusive way: a quiet reproach; a quiet admonition. 12. not showy or obtrusive; subdued: quiet colors. 13. not busy or active: The stock market was quiet last week.
–verb (used with object) 14. to make quiet. 15. to make tranquil or peaceful; pacify: to quiet a crying baby. 16. to calm mentally, as a person. 17. to allay (tumult, doubt, fear, etc.). 18. to silence.
–verb (used without object) 19. to become quiet (often fol. by down).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

fail

 /feɪl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [feyl] –verb (used without object) 1. to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment failed because of poor planning. 2. to receive less than the passing grade or mark in an examination, class, or course of study: He failed in history. 3. to be or become deficient or lacking; be insufficient or absent; fall short: Our supplies failed. 4. to dwindle, pass, or die away: The flowers failed for lack of rain. 5. to lose strength or vigor; become weak: His health failed after the operation. 6. to become unable to meet or pay debts or business obligations; become insolvent or bankrupt. 7. (of a building member, structure, machine part, etc.) to break, bend, crush, or be otherwise destroyed or made useless because of an excessive load. 8. to stop functioning or operating: The electricity failed during the storm.
–verb (used with object) 9. to be unsuccessful in the performance or completion of: He failed to do his duty. 10. (of some expected or usual resource) to prove of no use or help to: His friends failed him. Words failed her. 11. to receive less than a passing grade or mark in: He failed history. 12. to declare (a person) unsuccessful in a test, course of study, etc.; give less than a passing grade to: The professor failed him in history.
–noun 13. Stock Exchange. a. a stockbroker's inability to deliver or receive security within the required time after sale or purchase. b. such an undelivered security. 14. Obsolete. failure as to performance, occurrence, etc.
—Idiom 15. without fail, with certainty; positively: I will visit you tomorrow without fail.
dog_fail-12849.jpg

I think they will look good, and yes they are mugen knock offs...

i like em'

but when i go to buy wheels, i dont care too much about if they are knock offs or the real deal. i go 90% on looks. thats also how i buy clothes, shoes, food..... or anything really

i like em'

but when i go to buy wheels, i dont care too much about if they are knock offs or the real deal. i go 90% on looks. thats also how i buy clothes, shoes, food..... or anything really

so... you're basically saying you would eat a piece of shit if it was painted captiva blue and sporting gold wheels??? :eek:

when it comes to food i'm a bit more motivated by the smell... rather than the look of it.. you won't see me eating a tasty looking turd.. mostly cuz well.. the shit is gonna smell like what it is.. shit.

Back