What is missing ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

Just for fun, and see what people think..
What do you think, Honda/Acura should put in the motor, cars, that there not putting and would make the cars much more fun ?

I have a 97 prelude, and they should of put AWD (like Subaru or Audi or maybe even Porsche) and about 50HP more too the wheels on the motor, that would make it the perfect car, well in my point of view.

And they should, remake the CRX the 88-91 model, but with a 170HP motor, and maybe change the headlights a little bit!

i heard honda is releasig the new crx sometime in 2004 and its gonna own3r everything on the road.

theres gonna be a 3 cylinder version and a 4 cylinder.

(heard from a friend so it may or may not be true)

Originally posted by ovcrash@Dec 19 2003, 02:04 PM
And they should, remake the CRX the 88-91 model, but with a 170HP motor, and maybe change the headlights a little bit!

That would be sweet, but also add a turbo to that and all wheel drive.

yeah an AWD model was made, but only like 10-20% of the power was to the back wheels, and it was an open diff so it was more like 3 wheel drive. Not even worth fucking with

Turbo, AWD. Bring back the Sol! Love that car 2.0T with AWD in a sol would kick ass.

Del sol <---- good cup holders, bigger glove box

Make a 1st gen CRX with a 3 rotor engine, and RWD........

Hmmmm...I just might do that...hehe

99-00 Civic Si coupe with an 02 LS6 5.7L V8 (405 hp/400 ft lbs torque) and an AWD conversion with a 6 sp manual riding on 18" 02 SS rims.

That would be the end all be all of Civics right there... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 20 2003, 02:06 AM
99-00 Civic Si coupe with an 02 LS6 5.7L V8 (405 hp/400 ft lbs torque) and an AWD conversion with a 6 sp manual riding on 18" 02 SS rims.

That would be the end all be all of Civics right there... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

yeah keep dreaming with that one :lol:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 20 2003, 02:09 AM
but then we couldn't rub in the fact that a 4 cylinder beat a V8.

i dont care. it'd be sweet.

I just want an '03 Cobra engine powered S2000 with a Ford 8.8" IRS rear end under tha back end so it'll actually hook up and not break anything. ;) Slammed on the ground on some Teins and 18" Work wheels, puhlease.

yeah an AWD civic would be pretty tight, as long as it don't lose power to the wheels like a GSX or WRX does.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 20 2003, 02:55 AM
yeah an AWD civic would be pretty tight, as long as it don't lose power to the wheels like a GSX or WRX does.

<_< What do you mean?? Every car loses power to the wheels...

Ok more realisticly now...

Turbocharged B16a2 making 250hp/tq in an AWD Civic hatchback with a center LSD & a sweet 6 sp. :worthy:

ok i guess I could have worded that a little differently but what I meant is quick off the line and then it goes to poop. don't get me wrong, i'm talkin about stock. I know there are quick GSX's and WRX's.

NotUrAverage_Si: we don't care if you're tired. Take your worthless ass to sleep. Don't post 9.98 * 10^234 times about it on here just to whore up a few threads.

I am shocked no one said torque. I would like torque and rwd in my crx. My fucking 5000 pound truck is faster than my 2000 pound crx si.

Back