what is MY problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Take Yoga?

no time. im too busy.

I dunno man, maybe if you find a way to do a bit of relaxing, you might find a way to make time. Go for walks, ride a bike, do something that you can physically spend your stagnant energy. Helps me all the time.
Or just kill a kitten. . . :ph34r:

i get laid everyday. maybe i should masturate more often :p

No, I was referring to something like running or jogging (although i can't personally suggest this because I absolutely REFUSE to run anywhere), biking, swimming or whatever. Do you have a dog? If you do, take him to the park for a game of frisbee or something. It's always nice to get outside. Nature does wonders for ya.

nah. not enough time.

i have a cat named johnny, and hes gay. sucks.

i took him over my buddies cause his female is in heat. she took one small swipe at him and he ran for the hills. he was in heat too. his new name is "pussy gaylore"

kinda tells you why hes so friendly.

Read one of my favorite books:

"Shut up, Stop Whining, and get a Life"
0471684678.jpg

So basically, Quit yer goddam bitchin'.

Quoted post[/post]]
You drive a Mitsubishi, I think that's the main problem in your life.
what is you avatar? a mitsubishi evolution?... hmmm

But chris... if you want. Kick sabrina out, and go out and have a mans night. Just let loose with som beer, woman, loud music, driving fast (please dont take your mirage, fast is deadly in that thing) and just let loose. Or come strangle my woman for relief.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Your anger is a gift. It's how you use it that matters.

you know what, i like that and its the nicest thing you've ever said to me. :wub:

Um...go to hell assbag!

:laugh:

No seriously though, anger is a powerful driving force that can be used to create as well as destroy. Maybe it's time to reinvent yourself or make that life change you've had in the back of your mind. But if you don't use your anger to build, it will tear you down from the inside out.

:laugh:

yeah. im going to work on that. +1 :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
You drive a Mitsubishi, I think that's the main problem in your life.
what is you avatar? a mitsubishi evolution?... hmmm

But chris... if you want. Kick sabrina out, and go out and have a mans night. Just let loose with som beer, woman, loud music, driving fast (please dont take your mirage, fast is deadly in that thing) and just let loose. Or come strangle my woman for relief.

im going to the bar saturday, sans sabrina :) i probably wont drink since i like to drive, but its a night out with the guys. kareoke bar probably too. my car isnt deadly fast, its just deadly in the corners.

southwest strangla!!! icp style.

nah. that just helps me relax. doesnt make me less angry.

maybe i should to go counseling or something.

so i went out last night, and got piss drunk with sabrina as my DD before i even left my apartment. had a great time with my old friends, and we did some sweet kareoke. was too drunk to get up this morning to go to autox though. wasn't very angry today and im feeling better.

haha i am a rollercoaster of emotions now... try seeing sabrina go out on a date with another dude.... feel my pain. I am pissed off, but then i am happy when i see her. I am the most emotionally unstable i have been in my 22 yrs of exsistance. I feel your pain. I result to golf as my stress reliever. Nothing like chilling out making a putt. I take my anger out on driving the ball and bunkers.

Quoted post[/post]]
haha i am a rollercoaster of emotions now... try seeing sabrina go out on a date with another dude.... feel my pain. I am pissed off, but then i am happy when i see her. I am the most emotionally unstable i have been in my 22 yrs of exsistance. I feel your pain. I result to golf as my stress reliever. Nothing like chilling out making a putt. I take my anger out on driving the ball and bunkers.

shes going to see her ex at boot camp grad this coming weekend. i told her to move out :)

she thinks im kidding.

lol... honestly ill help you out if you help me out :) I am 6'3'' 240ish. I am a big guy. I have this guy trembling over me. But i am not gonna beat him up. But this dude on the other hand... army or not. We can use the 240 and run into him :) you have a new front end anyway... but we will make sure to wear white gloves :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
lol... honestly ill help you out if you help me out :) I am 6'3'' 240ish. I am a big guy. I have this guy trembling over me. But i am not gonna beat him up. But this dude on the other hand... army or not. We can use the 240 and run into him :) you have a new front end anyway... but we will make sure to wear white gloves :ph34r:

nah, the army kid is a scrawny bitch. oh, and its HER car.

dont worry blanco, the sooner she moves out the sooner i start dating someone much better.

Back