What Is The Fastest Car You've Ever Driven?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not to bogart the thread....but on a unrelated topic...sort of....

anyone know what a stock ferrari runs? i really dont know the ferrari models all that well....
but just the average ferrari convertible you see driving down the street.

are those guys as bad as they act?
could a nicely built honda give them a run at a stoplight confrontation?

In order top 5
1. 1969 chevelle - 454ci, never taken to the track...
2. 1959 corvette - 350ci, show car never taken to the track...
3. 2000 or 2001 porshe carrera 4
4. 1990 crx - b18c swap with I/H/E
5. 1996 civic DX - B16 swap...

i had the opportunity to ride in a nissan skyline NUR spec-V but it didnt happen..was a beautiful white. but my fastest was a low 11 sec supra...great fast car

Ferrari F50 runs 1/4 mile: 12.1 seconds @ 123 mph

Ferrari's are bad B)

hope this link is usefull, I just did a quick search.
car stats

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Apr 11 2003, 02:45 AM-->
Domeskilla
@Apr 11 2003, 02:11 AM
It is? Tulsa, OK to Muskogee, OK is 40-45 miles and a toll gate and it takes us 20 minutes driving 90-100 (fuck, its a 30 minute drive doing the speedlimit of 75) (they dont give a fuck here b/c there is never any traffic).. So 45 miles in 15minutes isn't to unbelieveable.

well if you travel 60 miles in an hour at 60 mph, then that's 1 mile per minute. so in 15 min. @ 60 mph. you would go 15 miles. if he goes 45 miles in 15 min. then that's 3 times as fast as 60 mph. 60 mph. x 3 = 180 mph.
so yes... it is.

take calculus please. haha

well we all know bikes are hella fast, but tell us anyway :)

fastest i've driven is my car, hoping for 17's when i get to the track...

otehr then a 2001 jag s-type... never got to let it go though, dad was with me

I bet 40-50% of the people on here are lying :p

I'm 16, my GSX is the fastest thing i've driven. Fastest car i've been in was my friends 97 SupraTT (hks intake, hks exhaust, hks boost controller, hks down pipe, pullies, boost gauge, 18" konig appeals (blang blang y0!), hmm, seems like there was more). that car was fast. he had a 01 WS6 trans am too :D that car was fun to ride in...a tree killed it though :(

oh well...i have years to drive fast cars....

i think i posted his supra being a 94 but yeah its a 97.....his appeals are 17's though :p
his TA was fast too, but not as fast top end

Back