what should omega2 do?

?

• A video of a full body burn with no safety gear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go save up his allowance and buy a hooker, get laid, then maybe he could grow the fuck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcivic.com

well im am right high and can't figure this forest gump looking, bill gates look alike post are about

I'm surprised you can see half of his videos.

I mean, He's not mean or particularly malicious. At the same time, he adds nothing to the curriculum.

I'm neither here nor there on the issue. My ignore list has 2 pages on it anyway.

if i were to caption the below picture i'd say. 'Hey! A thread about me!'

IMG_0284.JPG

Quoted post[/post]]
a video of him on fire would be HOT!
yeah thats what i voted for too
although im sure that bastard could even make a video of someone on fire suck :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
I just figured out why you can't stand him.

He's European.

i have nothing against europeans
he just happens to be really fucking annoying, and makes really stupid videos

well at least hes doing something semi-constructive in his spare time. unlike the rest of us who are now wasting time on the internet.

....and on that note, ima go wash my Ranger!!

i think if you keep at it... soon...one day...you might stumble onto something....btw if you make things for other people to see... make shure its not what you like but what other people like...if not...you'll just entertain your self...and thats stupid...and very european...

and i voted for the hooker

Personally, I don't see the need for a thread about how much you dislike a member. If you have a problem send him a fucking PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back