What to get my GF for her B day

So what should I get for her?

• Upgrade her engagment ring $1600.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy her new 18" Rims for the Audi TT $1000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

These are my top 3 choices on what to get her... What you guys think. Keep in mind it was me that put all the on her credit card (stuff for my car :)) Such a good GF

the card needs to be payed off regardless... pawning it off as a B-day gift is pretty cheesy

id go with the rims

I so never knew what that song meant when I was a kid lol (pearl necklace)... Your dirty, but then again its not a bad idea LOL J/K

The pearl necklace is free- so throw it in as a bonus. Go ZZ Top. :lol:

What would she enjoy more? A ring upgrade or a set of rims? I think that makes your choice right there. Like E said, paying off the credit card should happen no matter what, and doing it as a birthday gift is lame.

Do all three of your poll suggestions and then serve her what you want on a platter with cherries and whip cream surrounding IT.

:ph34r:

:blink: be nice and buy her dinner its cheaper all round then you can pay off her credit card

Do you know what kind of wheels she wants?

That's touchy if you're not sure. I was going to get my boyfriend a DC header for his birthday but I'm glad I didn't, he wanted an exhaust instead

Don't do the credit card thing, that sucks

Make sure she really wants it before you go ahead and do it, that would suck if you got her the rims and they just sat around, know what I mean?

The engagement upgrade, eh, if she wants that, go for it, but I don't see a point in it

Take her out somewhere nice... tell her to buy a new outfit... take her out, bring her home and then give her the gift. That's just my opinion though, I hope I helped :)

upgrade the engagement ring. women like big fat rocks on their hands so they can show it off to all their female friends...plus you would be guaranteed to get you snatch that evening.

You ought to pay of that credit card debt regardless... those interest rates are horrendous. So what kind of engagement ring upgrade would it be? Is this some deal at the chain store you bought the original ring from? Going from what size stone? And the grade of the stones involved? A lot of those deals are kind of not such a good value generally.

yeah dude, put some money towards the credit card if you can, or at least make an effort to start paying it per month, as to keep her credit looking good-

But i would personally upgrade the engagement ring- We all know how much women love to flaunt and brag about the massive ring that their fiancee got them

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@May 4 2004, 12:45 PM
We all know how much women love to flaunt and brag about the massive ring that their fiancee got them

Eh... for $1600, that really won't be any kind of impressive upgrade. And not all women are as how you describe...

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 4 2004, 12:04 PM-->
Slammed90Lude
@May 4 2004, 12:45 PM
We all know how much women love to flaunt and brag about the massive ring that their fiancee got them

Eh... for $1600, that really won't be any kind of impressive upgrade. And not all women are as how you describe...

Very true. My girlfriend doesn't want a huge ring- just one with a perfect clarity, perfect colorless stone and perfect cut. It has to be classy and fit on her small hands. No monster stone for her.

listen, i draw for people, i mostly do presents for boyfriends and girlfriends,
what i do is i get info from you, like your name and her name, then whatever you want to put in the painting, a favorite poem or whatever, its done in graffiti style, but very nice, a whole aray of colors. tell me your name, her name, any message or poem you would like placed in the painting, and i will paint it on a canvas or paper, if u want to frame it you can, or i can for a cheaper price, if you want a large canvas around 2'x3' thats 50 dollars and a piece of quality paper is 25 dollars, the paper is the better one because i ship for free, and looks great framed and put on a countertop. if you want the painting framed then its 35 shipped, canvas i do not frame* ., i do all types of graffiti art on anything that needs life put into it,

here are similar ideas..
cantruck1_02.jpg

mandala01_02.jpg

can02_02.jpg

these are just some ideas, of course names will be simpler and very readable, spray cans - $20
bookbags - $30 you must send bag
sneakers - various depending on what is to be done
trucker hats - $25 or 3 for $60

will soon be doing t-shirts!!!!

help me out, i will not do you wrong,

i will be doing a hondaswap logo tonight for free, just to show the quality!!!!

dont you have a whole thread about those :ghey: graffiti things??? i'm kinda new here, but this isn't a billboard for advertisement is it???

i say go with the rims.. even tho you'll end up going for the ring neways

:werd: Isn't there a vendor's only section for advertising?

*ahem* now about the present...

1. You should pay off that credit card cause damn....but don't pawn that off as the present
2. Get the Engagement upgrade...women love diamonds...and the better they are the better they like em...they can flaunt just how lucky they are to their friends.
3. The rim idea is great if she's that into cars...however if she is she's bound to be very particular about the rims she wants...and unless you know for sure which rims she want's you should really stay away from it.

Back