What Type And Size?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicspeed

That brand and size of rims are the best for preformance, as well as looks.

17 inch silver, gunmetal, white, black., 40 series tire.

*attaches flame retardent suit*

(I was just saying that to wind everyone up, your best compromise is probably either a 15-16 and 50-55 series tire)

size 15-16"

weight : as light as you can

tire.. i'd say go w/ a 45 series for 16's and a 50 series for 15's

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Apr 9 2003, 12:09 AM
size 15-16"

weight : as light as you can

tire.. i'd say go w/ a 45 series for 16's and a 50 series for 15's

:withstupid:

what kind of money you looking at spending. If you want a decent cheap wheel go with Rota's. If you want expensive kick ass wheels, go with racing hearts, Mugen, Volks ect.

withstupid.gif

you should really stay with your stock size, but if you must get bigger then only go 1" up in size, unless your brakes are so big that you must go larger.

what are you gonna go for? daily driven? NA? Turbo? if your like me i have 2 set of rims daily driven 15" Rota Slipstream 205/15/50 and for summer time or for show/to mess around i got 18" Racing Hart C2 Evo 215/18/35 both are nice but the 18s are kinda high on the tires... but if you plan on turbo i recommend on getting 17s i think they are just right and if your going NA stick with 15s or 16s

Originally posted by JDMFreak405@Apr 11 2003, 05:23 PM
what are you gonna go for? daily driven? NA? Turbo? if your like me i have 2 set of rims daily driven 15" Rota Slipstream 205/15/50 and for summer time or for show/to mess around i got 18" Racing Hart C2 Evo 215/18/35 both are nice but the 18s are kinda high on the tires... but if you plan on turbo i recommend on getting 17s i think they are just right and if your going NA stick with 15s or 16s

it doesnt matter whether youre running turbo or not, you should still go for the smallest rims you can get, or that will fit. the only reason to get bigger wheels is if you have bigger brakes.

THanks for all your help! i think im going to go with 16's as soon as i have the cash. how much should i expect to spend for a decent pair of rims w/out tires?

Back