what woul d you do

• 2. keep the cx swap in a gsr and fix it up a bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. buy a chevy.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have no idea what to do. i m pretty sure that i cang et my motor in but not much else..... you know

Wow this new board does not allow to much on one page. I when i posted my first post on this subject i did not know that he had already agreed to keeping the cx.

Screw my last vote for keeping it and buy a FORD :eek: jk. how do you get the skunk2 at price?

i m going to keep the bitch. i have a motor lift thing i can use and a place to do it but i dont know how to wire shit up

i think its kinda/sorta/mightbe straight foward. Was that vague enough? lol. I dont have the tools,garage, time, etc so i got to have someone do it for me, it sux i would rather do it myself. But they are puttin it in for $650 which isnt to bad. I'm still gonna try to figure out a way to do it myself, but if i cant im gonna shell out the $650. But if you got the time, garage, tools, etc and are mech inclined. And if you can leave your car apart for days and still get around why not? It's a learning experience.

my friend owns his own company and i can pay what he pays cuz i hooked him up on fones and plus he is a good friend to so that helps..... i think there is a place in town that will do it about 400 but im scared about letting them touch my car. plus i dont want anyone from where i live knowi got a gsr

well if your gonna have someone do it. make sure that they do a good job. you dont want a fuckin hack job done to your car. Go by the shop right now. take a look at what they are doing right now, see how good their work is. and ppl are eventually going to find out u have a gsr one way or another.

tru but i want it to be a surprise :D i when i kick there asses!

#1- buy a helms www.helminc.com for both your car and the car from the motor you choose to swap in.

#2- buy masking tape. mark off what everything is before you unplug it. use your helms to match it up. its really not that hard.

#3- throw a swap party. invite some friends- but not too many - and have them help you out. pay with free beer and burgers :)

i m a fuck up when it comes to typing...

Back