What?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
its cold and raining... im at werk, building my new PC :) (old one shit itself last week)
rainX is definitely good shit, i also highly recommend the frame-less wiper blades (Bosche Icon, RainX Latitude, etc) they are fucking awesome been using them for about 3 years or so now, i get more life out of them, they wipe better, and i dont have to switch between summer and winter blades anymore... and they dont chatter when your on the highway with the wipers on... if you run them post up your review, if you dont, go get some, you will love them
they are a bit more expensive, but when you factor in the extended life you get on them they actually save you a bunch of money :thumbsup:

work, then go home and do more work. Tss worker for my son tonight from 5(the min i walk in the door) till 7:30 then the mobil thearipist from 7:30 to 9pm. Then i get an hour till bed time to get me and my son ready for the next day (make luch, laundry shower ect).

to be honest that sounds like a pretty good life......;)

... if you run them post up your review, if you dont, go get some, you will love them

good to know. i bought a set of rain-x blades for the rex before i left minnesota but haven't put them on yet..not anticipating much rain here though..i'll let you know how they stand up to desert heat and sun. :D

My day:
Im at work, messing with my car being not too many customers have been coming in. Wrapping up the last of the swap, and figuring out why my fan's dont kick on. I might just jump them to turn on when the car turns on.

All the years that I've been driving.. I've yet to buy a set of wiper blades.. o_O
I've been told the bosh's kick ass, but the thing i dont like is that if your glass is rounded more.. they dont set all the way flush. But I'm pretty impressed with RainX's stuff. so I might just try them out. This Accord needs wipers bad.

Well, E and BDN know they're assholes though... Especially BDN. :D

Watch, he's gonna bitch me out when he sees this. :ph34r:

someone is old as fawk tomorrow

homer_kiss_my_ass-t.jpg

lol

what do you mean by that?:)

haha...I was just joking around with you man. You know how people pick on you at times? I was just saying that I even like you. haha I have no problems with anyone on here, nor do I care to start crap. I'm here to learn and have a good time. :D

haha...I was just joking around with you man. You know how people pick on you at times? I was just saying that I even like you. haha I have no problems with anyone on here, nor do I care to start crap. I'm here to learn and have a good time. :D
ohok gotcha,i was waiting for a gay joke!

My day:
Im at work, messing with my car being not too many customers have been coming in. Wrapping up the last of the swap, and figuring out why my fan's dont kick on. I might just jump them to turn on when the car turns on.

All the years that I've been driving.. I've yet to buy a set of wiper blades.. o_O
I've been told the bosh's kick ass, but the thing i dont like is that if your glass is rounded more.. they dont set all the way flush. But I'm pretty impressed with RainX's stuff. so I might just try them out. This Accord needs wipers bad.

dude what part of florida do you reside in? we were under a fuckin tornado watch earlier when i got off work, and i was like WTF?

ohok gotcha,i was waiting for a gay joke!

Nah. That's not my style. haha I just laugh. :D

dude what part of florida do you reside in? we were under a fuckin tornado watch earlier when i got off work, and i was like WTF?

We were under a tornado watch all morning at the Orlando airport while I was working on the ramp. Needless to say that would have gotten interesting had one showed up all of a sudden. haha I can just imagine one showing up as I was marshalling a plane in...then started hauling ass, leaving the pilots with a big :wtf: look on their faces. haha

damn that would be a shitty day for even the most skilled of pilots.. .. imagine running from a tornado.. in a plane.

damn that would be a shitty day for even the most skilled of pilots.. .. imagine running from a tornado.. in a plane.

Imagine trying to outrun a tornado by foot in an open field. I'm thinking we would both be as equally screwed. I'd rather take my chances hauling ass across the ramp though.

Im in south Florida. basically in the middle of no where, in a crappy little town. Luis has seen it, so he could tell you. But I dont know if we had tornado watches or what. But for my day. alittle windy, some rain, and that was it.

I went to work, flipped out on the people that work for me, and then played the movie quote game with my boss, and 3 others for the last 2 hours... came home, bought my nephews Christmas presents, then watched the penguins destroy the Islanders and now I'm about to play xbox haha...

and that would have sucked trying to run from a tornado. either on the ramp, or the plane lol... do you think a plane could get away?

Last edited:

This cold arctic crap is reaching all the way down there. cold front meet hot front = possible tornados.

I'd rather be under a tornado watch than frost everywhere and 23 degrees.

This cold arctic crap is reaching all the way down there. cold front meet hot front = possible tornados.

I'd rather be under a tornado watch than frost everywhere and 23 degrees.

tornado watches suck, either its windy as f'ck or its windy as f'ck with rain. I can say I would most deff. rather be with the 23 degrees. It sucks driving down the highway when your light weight car is getting blown around everywhere... but then again. This accord is heavier than the civic... so maybe it wont be as bad..

You've apparently never felt 23 degrees with 20 mph winds making it feel like it's around 13 degrees then. I'll take a rainstorm and possible tornado any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back