What\

• Supa dupa charged!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Na, just N/A!! (with or w'o Naaawww

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Just wanted to see what everyone would put

errr something when really wrong with the title...

not really that kind of question, just over all which do you like the most??

dude how in the fuck are you going to let total strangers make the decision on what you are going to put in your car???????????

that makes no fucking sense what-so-fucking-ever. you have to take into account exactly what you wish to accomplish, your budget limitations (if any)
and a whole host of other variables that will pre-determine which route you should go.

im in a bad mood tonite, i dont mean to harp on your ass......

mullet power rocks y0.

just make sure you got ur ac/dc and lynrd skynrd bumperstickers and chrome naked lady mudflaps

Speaking of that, I am tired of those faggish powered by honda, or powered by "insert japanese characters here" Gabe, can you make me a "powered by 93 octane" sticker, or "powered by oil"

i dont think hes asking what he should do i think hes just asking what we all like best

why does it matter what we all like best? to each his own.
its not about HOW you go fast, rather DO you go fast?

fuck dude, if someone had a hamster wheel under their hood with 2 hamsters in it and ran consistent 12's id give them props....

those have to be some seriously steriod using methamphetamine freak hamsters

dude, you're missing the point, pick ur fav car then what you'd do to it...c'mon man, you have an opinion, opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one, and if you dont you're a freak and should be shot

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 27 2003, 12:30 AM
Speaking of that, I am tired of those faggish powered by honda, or powered by "insert japanese characters here" Gabe, can you make me a "powered by 93 octane" sticker, or "powered by oil"

lol i saw one that said powered by bitch. i thought that was pretty cool :)

those powered by and the pentium inside things are ghey too.

But I'd say if I had a B18C5, NA, however if I had a B18B I'd say Turbo and if I had a B16A2 I'd say SC. If I had a D16Z6, I'd say nitrous. So, for me it'd depend on what motor.

i didnt vote cause i have two favorites lol... for a daily driven car i say all motor... for a race car, i definitely say turbo... i've got my daily driver ALMOST DONE and the race car will be started very very soon B)

Originally posted by LordJ@Mar 27 2003, 11:48 AM
But I'd say if I had a B18C5, NA

Why would u not put a turbo or supercharger on that!?!?! :huh:

Cause bro a B18C5 all motor will own any other NA honda motor. The C/R, A/R, displacement, weight, it's all perfect for an all motor set up. Not sayin forced induction on a C5 won't kick asa, but IMO it'll respond better to NA.

For my own car I will always go ALL MOTOR but for other people I gotta say Turbo cuz I just love the sound of it when it spools up and even better is the BOV....whooosh.... :D

Back