whatcha git?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll take a quick lay.. So, 20 bucks or so? Make sure she is good looking, well, decent! See, I am the cheap one. :D

The only car related thing I got was a floor flood light, a nice 500w halogen one. But, I did get $100 that goes towards next month's car payment, does that count?

My parents said that they weren't going to get any car parts for anyone... *sniff* It was a sad day.

i made out pretty good. i got a strut tower bar, a shirt throw shifter and new tires *werking out a deal with dad, he gives me 150 or so bucks for the 2 tires he was gunna buy for me, and put that towards some rims. if he'll agree, i'll have new rims buy next week!*

i also got a 24 piece srredriver set, 210 piece assorted tool kit *lots of sockets :) * a 5 droor tool chest and a hammer *all craftsman! *

but of course, i didn;t get all this from my parents, all the tools i got grom my grandpa, who said hes gunna give me all his tools *about $30,000 werth8 when he dies *hes 90 now, trying to fully restore a 1960 dodge desoto.. yeah, hes a hardcore amereican car buff, but i guarentee he knows more about cars in general then anyone on here!

my presents got weird. first i got some cloths shit like that. new cd player and a set of kicker 12's. the weird part is my gradparents got me 2 cartons of smokes. go figure that shit out.

I got drunk :)

I got presents and all but none of them were car related.
I had a bottle of quervo 1800 and I bought my friend a bottle of tequila for christmas.
He works at the local bowling ally and it was open today, so at like 9pm we went downt there with two bottles of tequila and a few friends.

We bowled some free games and drank our own stuff because the bar was closed for christmas.
I bowled a personal best of 195 too :)

posting a lil late, but i just got some mad cash, everyone in my family gave me cash....so i already ordered my tires, which means the rota's can finally go on =) i cant wait. I also got an APC short shifter (parents dont know that apc = crap) but they try, so thats goin on, some clear corners (already on), and a new tip for the exhaust because my old one sticks out like 4 in. past my bumper. i racked up this year.

i didn't get anything worth writing about :(

Originally posted by DjMcPhatty@Dec 26 2002, 12:16 PM
I also got an APC short shifter (parents dont know that apc = crap)

thats why i'm making my girlfriend go with me to buy one, lol. but a short shifter is a short shifter, and htey all do pretty much the same thing. i've talked her into buying an accord when she has the money, and she swears that her car is gunna be better looking then my car, lol.
"i'll just have you tell me what to buy and i'll have you put it on"
haha, its cool though

Originally posted by 90 accord+Dec 26 2002, 01:46 PM-->
DjMcPhatty
@Dec 26 2002, 12:16 PM
I also got an APC short shifter (parents dont know that apc = crap)

but a short shifter is a short shifter, and htey all do pretty much the same thing.

they might all do the same thing but the manufacturing quality and the material used differs greatly. you'll realize this the first time you snap that piece of apc aluminum in half :blink:

Nothing cool for the car. Furniture and kitchen stuff for my new place and some clothes.

Being old sucks. :D

Don't celebrate but I got a new 20gb MP3 player last week. =)
I also purchased my coilovers and I pick up the rest of them tomorrow.

You bet. I even have the money. Just have to clear it with the ol' parents who think the "da net is tha devil"

Originally posted by Hexen@Dec 26 2002, 03:29 AM
I got drunk :)

I got presents and all but none of them were car related.
I had a bottle of quervo 1800 and I bought my friend a bottle of tequila for christmas.
He works at the local bowling ally and it was open today, so at like 9pm we went downt there with two bottles of tequila and a few friends.

We bowled some free games and drank our own stuff because the bar was closed for christmas.
I bowled a personal best of 195 too :)

i bowled yesterday and i did my personal best of 174... the game before i got a 62 :(. the highest before that was a 136

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 26 2002, 06:31 PM
Nothing cool for the car. Furniture and kitchen stuff for my new place and some clothes.

Being old sucks. :D

I got the stuff for my new place too and an outfit w/shoes from my gf. lol Being 18 sucks :D

(BTW i liked my presents)

i got a '91 hatch that i got about a month early and i don't even have it anymore :( , $200, some gift certificates, clothes and a butterfly knife.

Back