whats a dizzy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mygsr

what the hell is a dizzy i keep hearing it and i dont know what it means also whats whp

wow, even i knew that stuff, but i'm still a noob. what in the hell is uber? i've heard it about cars, and role playing(rp is gay, step back into reality people) is it a new "slang" or not?

i don't know what it means either. I think it's supposed to mean its uhmm "good". Sounds german to me.

to me a while to figure out what helluva meant too.

uber is short for uberdata (i think)...a free tuning tool

Yeah your right, Uber is German, in German it means over, but people use it for like very, or really, or extraordinarly, etc.

Hence an uber ghey car.

Dein auto ist überschwule :)

Over or super, has a lot of meanings, but needs to be in context.

hmmm, i thought BHP = british horse power...

:shrug2:

Brake horsepower (bhp)
Brake horsepower was a term commonly used before the 1970s in the United States, and is still common in the United Kingdom. It indicates the brake, the device for measuring the true power of the engine. Stating power in 'bhp' gives some indication this is a true reading, rather than a calculated or predicted one. However, several manufacturers started to strip their engines of essential ancillaries for the purposes of getting a high horsepower figure to use in marketing the car.

OOOOHHHH
lol

google>me

http://www.answers.com/topic/horsepower

Yip brakehorsepower, but base works since it's usually for the motor before drivetrain and emissions, therefore it is the base horsepower the motor makes.

Originally posted by B16CRX@Jun 7 2005, 06:33 PM
Der wille zur macht NUKKA!

oh and BHP = base horsepower in case you didnt know that one too.
[post=509056]Quoted post[/post]​

You need to capitalize the M to make it mean what I think you do :p

Back