whats best

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ND1748

i was wonderin what set up is better a b18b and b16 head, b18c and b16 head or just a stright b18c, i'm puttin it into a 93 hatch

LS/Vtec or CR/Vtec would give you the most bang for your buck. That would be either a B18 or B20 block with a B16 or B18C head. You put a CR/Vtec in your car with just CAI, header and exhaust. You will end up with a very quick car for less than a GSR will cost. You will also end up with more hp and torque than a GSR. Good luck.

Originally posted by TechChris@Mar 25 2004, 03:01 PM
LS/Vtec or CR/Vtec would give you the most bang for your buck. That would be either a B18 or B20 block with a B16 or B18C head. You put a CR/Vtec in your car with just CAI, header and exhaust. You will end up with a very quick car for less than a GSR will cost. You will also end up with more hp and torque than a GSR. Good luck.

Cr/Lsvtec is only cheaper if you have the block to start with.

Go to importreview.com they have a bunch of dynos of different engine setups. That will give you an idea of what hp you can get from different motors. Then it is all a matter of how much money you want to spend.

money really isn't a big problem i would say nothin over 4500 though, thanx so far

Back