whats for lunch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 16 2003, 05:53 PM
A real Baltimore crabcake. B)

Baltimore Rocks!! but i dont like crabcakes, lol :ph34r: . it is funny how no one but people on the east coast use Old Bay on their crabs, let alone know what it is. my firends tell me how they ship old bay to relatives that live out west because they dont have it there. :)

I don't know if you can call it lunch. It was the first thing I ate all day and it was at 5 P.M.
$1 double cheeseburger from McDonald's.
$1 Med. Dr. Pepper.

I was 2 cents short too. Goddamn I'm broke...
:(

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Oct 16 2003, 06:41 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Oct 16 2003, 05:53 PM
A real Baltimore crabcake. B)

Baltimore Rocks!! but i dont like crabcakes, lol :ph34r: . it is funny how no one but people on the east coast use Old Bay on their crabs, let alone know what it is. my firends tell me how they ship old bay to relatives that live out west because they dont have it there. :)

Tuesday night, I made a pitstop in Baltimore for crabcakes. I bought a dozen from Moe's seafood market. Your Little Italy rocks too. I usually stop for chocolate hazelnut gelato and bring home cookies for friends too. I also love your Fells Point and the water taxis. :)

"a burger, fries and a coke."

that's also the tag line for that restaurant's ads. anyone wanna guess where i went??? ;)

I had a foot long steak and cheese from Subway with a bag of Cooler Ranch Doritos and a Dr Pepper. So...yummy.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 16 2003, 06:01 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Oct 16 2003, 05:58 PM
i had a 6" cold cut trio from Subway, some Fritos and a can of Pepsi

mmm i shouldve gone to subway. they are gettin hella expensive though.

fuck yeah they are! they just remodeled the one across the street from me and in the remodeling process...they decided to remodel the prices too. bastards... <_<

All the restaurants in Ft Wayne and Allen County are more expensive because they built on and up on the Coliseum. Our tax rate for food is 7.2% I think. Before they built on, it was 6.1%. Thats why the prices are so high Brian. :angry:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 16 2003, 06:04 PM-->
Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 16 2003, 06:01 PM
TrailorParkPimp

fuck yeah they are! they just remodeled the one across the street from me and in the remodeling process...they decided to remodel the prices too. bastards... <_<

Just imagine if Starbucks and Subway were sold together. :unsure:

I had a Double Bacon Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box. Bacon MMMMMM...

Originally posted by yoshi@Oct 16 2003, 12:25 PM
my choices college food owns all. its all you can eat all day

Unless you go to UCLA.. college food sucks... 'specially dorm food...

a microwave rice bowl... mmmm

A Grand Royale with cheese... MMMhmmmm! that's a tasty burger. Mind if I wash down this burger with some of your milkshake?

I had a bologne horseradish and fuji-mart mayo sandwich. I also finished a pack of lung rockets, but it took me 2 days.

-> Steve

BK Sour-dough Bacon cheeseburger....
BK Chicken Whopper with chese.....
BK large Fries.....
6 Reddogs.....
2 packs of Carlton's.....

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 16 2003, 05:04 PM-->
Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 16 2003, 06:01 PM
TrailorParkPimp

i eat there almost every day. it's that or mcducks that's close to work (or arbys and taco bell if i take the time to drive to work).
it's adding up, but for $4.79, it's a good deal for a meatball sub meal deal. at least it tries to fill me up, unlike a big n tasty and mcchicken.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 16 2003, 05:01 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp

i remember eating there for less then five for a meal now shits like 6 something when i eat there

Back