whats vibrating your eardrums?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fred Durst is still around, I remember him saying he hated his own music.

Fred Durst is still around, I remember him saying he hated his own music.

Limp Bizkit is still around actually. They're releasing a new album sometime in 2013. They released a single about a month back. It featured Lil' Wayne...of course.

I really don't understand why they don't just call it quits. Every time they've tried to tour over the past 10 years they end up getting booed off the stage somewhere...

duvall does a good job filling lanes shoes, which are very large shoes to fill

I disagree on every level. As talented as he is he could never even come close to touching laynes shoes, and i doubt that's what the band wants. He is a good fresh start with a different sound

I disagree on every level. As talented as he is he could never even come close to touching laynes shoes, and i doubt that's what the band wants. He is a good fresh start with a different sound

you can disagree all you want too, I do agree his is nowhere near the artist layne was but duvall stepped into some very large shoes and doing a good job at it, and RIP layne, but Cantrell is getting some shine now showing off his great musical talent

RIP layne, but Cantrell is getting some shine now showing off his great musical talent

When did he not get it? He wrote 85% of they're songs sang on all of them and killed the guitar for the last 20+ years. I don't think he ever got looked over for what he did

Dickskate lost what little cred he had.

Back