Where to buy blocks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know this has nothing to do with 94civintegra's questions or anything, but i need some good sites to buy blocks...range from the 1.5 thru 1.8.

thanks guys!!!!

well everytime i post something no answer so i thought maybe if i did in there that it might get answer so i guess fuck it.....ive been looking to damn long and getting tired of it so i need help and thats something i don't usually do kuz i like to do most things on my own....unlike some people on here talkin about "PAYING PEOPLE" to do there swaps.....i mean really if they r all for honda and going to b the people giving us a good/bad name about are cars. and ya they may like hondas and how the look and run or whatever it is that they like but if they really like them then they would atleast know how to do more then change the oil or put gas in it....... no disrespect or saying anything towards u man but some people just piss me off.................but if anyone can give me some sites 2 buy blocks from 1.5 thru 1.8 it would b very helpful..........

i know this post hasn't been on that long......and thanks for giving me the sites...thats all i needed...i haven't check them out yet but anything is helpful for me at this point and again thanks for the sites......

Back