Which Clutch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

i was just curious about what brand of clutch makers do you prefer/have? ACT, Clutch Master, Centerforce, OS Giken, Exedy, or Ogura? please state why... :D

i have heard bad things about the clutches ACT have been producing lately... i know in the past you could count on ACT, but ive heard they went to shit. something about one of the main ACT guys leaving and starting proclutch?? not really sure if this is true though.

Originally posted by blackedoutcivic@Feb 22 2003, 01:46 AM
i have heard bad things about the clutches ACT have been producing lately... i know in the past you could count on ACT, but ive heard they went to shit. something about one of the main ACT guys leaving and starting proclutch?? not really sure if this is true though.

I'm on my second ACT clutch - the first was pulled by mistake without significant wear after 30k miles, and I'm saving it to use when I torch my current one. I haven't personally had any problems with their products.

I'd suggest telling us your inteded use for the clutch. Some clutch types and brands are better for more specific uses do to varying designs.

Rob

Back