Who Has The Fastest Car Here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mwasnp

Who here has the fastest 1/4 mile time, and who has the most hp/tq? What car and set-up. Im just curious. Its a showdown B)

When VTEC actually works and the engine doesn't buck for the hell of it, I would probably have a mid to low 15 second car. It sucks.

13.81 @ 96 mph

193/138

11.85 @25.9 mph when the nike's are boostin' full LA Gear pump style

17 flat in the del sol if im lucky right now... lol

90% of the people on this site are the following

a) are not at liberty to say in fear fucking theives will jack their ride
b ) in the middle of a project
c) always say that they are going to do shit but then they relize that shit costs money
or D ) they lie out there ass and say there car can run 9's NA and all they have done is altezzas and neons

for now i am C but i hope to become a or b as soon as possible. D is never good

I choose b.)

94 B18C1 into a 93 del Sol S...

...as soon as I can save enough up for an ITR tranny. I'm comin to claim the spot of fastest all motor sol...*cough* Pills *cough*.

yea good luck taking my car now.. lol it's in pieces in our shop.

14.835 n/a 1.6L 2 cams, not 1...

you'll have to come with a little bit more than the ITR tranny hondashateme :) i've got my own special plan in the works...

where are you from by the way??

Very low 13s? Dunno, I'd have to launch it at 7000RPM and I'm not too excited about doing that till I beef up the rear differential, axles, upgrade the gears to a set of 4.44 from J's Racing, add a VAFC and get a smaller pulley to push the boost up to 8psi. Then should be easily mid to high 12s. Car sucks in the 1320, though - that's not where its strengths are, and that's not what I'm building it for - woulda gone turbo if I was trying to make it into a drag car.

Ryan

Forgot: 2003 S2000, mods: Comptech SC + Flywheel + Header + X-Brace + Wire Cover • ACT HD Clutch + Pressure Plate • Pro Autosports Lightweight Waterpump Pulley • Mugen Reservoir Socks + Thermostat + Switch + Oil Cap + Radiator Cap • Hondata Insulator Gasket • ProFlow TB (enroute) • RM Racing Exhaust (enroute) • assorted appearance/convenience crap in various stages (kit/wing/wheels/etc).

Right now I can walk faster than my car goes but it is torn apart in my garage awaiting parts and a little machine work. When I get done it should be pretty quick. 1320 times aren't my goal though.

Prolly 17's in the 1/4
but I bet I could push 16.8 or 16.7 if I'm lucky.
but I got some goodies sittin in there boxes till the spring time rolls around.

Originally posted by HondasHateMe@Jan 19 2003, 08:30 PM
I choose b.)

94 B18C1 into a 93 del Sol S...

...as soon as I can save enough up for an ITR tranny. I'm comin to claim the spot of fastest all motor sol...*cough* Pills *cough*.

yo... i going to have to take that title from you in mid july now, I will get my ITR swap, I will have better pistons, cams, honda OEM port n polish and hopefully better handling then you.

i choose B also.. its coming along, one day it will be done B)

Ohio :ph34r:

we'll see guys...my shit's in my garage ready to go in...

buttttttt....who says the modifications stop at a stock b18c1 w/ a jdm itr tranny??? :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 19 2003, 07:47 PM
17 flat in the del sol if im lucky right now... lol

Haha, my purple 4 door auto is faster than you! Sleeper, I tell u, sleeper!

and then one day, you will wake up to the sound of PSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT and a blue streak in your eye... and you will be like black rob... like woah.
haha

are u gonna be 100 mph switchin lanes like woah?? while gettin brain from a chick like woah... lmfao.. i kinda miss that song..

Back