Who Has The Fastest Car Here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Can I play? :)

232 HP and 181 Ft Lbs at the wheels on the dyno.

13.8@102.8 at the track on 185/65/14 "Premium Performance" $20 Maypop tires and a turbo that was causing the car to die by the time I got it into 3rd gear. I coasted through the lights after doing nothing but peeling out through 1st, and second, and then getting traction for about the first 3/4 of third.

What do I win? :blink:

Originally posted by jeff@Jan 19 2003, 07:18 PM
When VTEC actually works and the engine doesn't buck for the hell of it, I would probably have a mid to low 15 second car. It sucks.

so then if i can outrun ya what does that make me ;) . i still remember the " SHIT SHIT SHIT" when i looked over and read your lips

Originally posted by Trinity+Jan 20 2003, 01:19 AM-->
@Jan 19 2003, 07:18 PM
When VTEC actually works and the engine doesn't buck for the hell of it, I would probably have a mid to low 15 second car. It sucks.

so then if i can outrun ya what does that make me ;) . i still remember the " SHIT SHIT SHIT" when i looked over and read your lips

the sol lost to meg as well... and i jumped to 4th first :( damn 4th gen si trannies being so close geared

22.02 / 68 mph

50/55

cx's are dank :D

ps.. i made tho's numbers up but i bet there close.. i do say i have a good 1st gear after that any car will own my ass

<~ 9 secs flat...... but thats becuase i turned my nawz timing down cuz i was unloading in third. my sr20 only has 10,000 miles on it though. naw for real ive never ran my car...i know its slow though. i think jeffys car is prolly the on to beat becuase he has video proof of his car......once i see someone elses vids or time slips ...hes my vote. oh btw jeffie ... i liked how your camera man got those domestics in the shot :p ( ex: red F-150) "go to warp speed number one!"

I dont have a 1/4 mile, numbers until I A.) Get the dyno and tune it B.) Get the Greddy Timer and do the 1/4, we only have an 1/8 mile strip

ive never taken mine to the track but i have a B18C1 in a CRX. flywheel, exhaust. i expect 14's. maybe high 13's but i doubt it

One of my cars has a 1.5 running very poor the other you don't wanna hear about, but when the 1.5 is replaced I will not brag about how fast it is. I will be very moddest and I will only win a race by a car length so everybody thinks my shit is slow. Thats the it should be done

no numbers or times yet...spring break is when the t3/60-1 goes on...maybe i wil have enough time to take it to the track

Hoping for mid 13's on 7.5 psi :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 21 2003, 12:58 AM
not with shitty LS/T :ph34r:

F U

t3/60-1 owns j000!!!!1!!1!

s3e2879d659c76.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 20 2003, 05:00 AM
he jsut finsihed moving... he hasn't been posting much the past week

Done moving... just working 16 hour days on the night shift. I was here from 10am to 2am on Monday, and yesterday from 2pm to 4am... I'm trying to get out by 11pm tonight because I have to be nice and chipper to meet the President/CEO in the morning though.

My best time (and only time) was 15.6 @ 96mph ... I was dead tired after driving into Dallas from Oklahoma, and was on my way out to Austin after that run. $15 to line up and run twice at the track- and both were with tons of wheel hop at the start and a missed shift into 2nd gear. Take into account the high trap speed, coasting for at least 1 second, and a hopping launch- and the fact that I now have a pair of drag radials in the garage- and who knows what I could run? I'm guessing that since I can keep up with a C5 on the highway through several gears (but not from a launch) that I'd be running mid 13s.

'90 CRX Si - '93 D16Z6 w/32,000 mi, injen intake, 5ziggen fireball muffler, dc-style headers, ported/polished intake mannifold, custom fuel system, exedy stage 2 clutch, Y3 transmission, homemade vtec conroller, dc sport strut bar, mugen power PM6 Ecu chip.

15.37 1/4 mi. and i'm somewhere around 138/140 hp. never had it dyno'd yet tho. i'd like too, and a lot of these mods are new since i've had it at the track. hopefully, this summer, i'll have myself a nice little turbo to pull around 8 lbs. boost and get myself down into mid/low 14's. But my damn tachometer still doesn't work!!!!

So i'll enter myself at the bottom bottom of the list for now. it's amazing how much money you can spend on a car and not go any faster with it. Damn, should have swapped b-series.

Back