Why Are People So God Damned Rude?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 5 2003, 09:16 PM
:lol: brown noser's :p

what I think is REAL funny is how everyone thinks i'm some sort of master mecahnic or something. lol i'm a computer nerd, and don't you ever forget that.

:werd: im a computer engineering major. my dad and brother are the brains of the mechanical department. haha

Am i the ONLY english major in this entire board?
i feel...so....alone.

what I think is REAL funny is how everyone thinks i'm some sort of master mecahnic or something. lol i'm a computer nerd, and don't you ever forget that.

Have you learned how to change your headlights yet? just joking

Damn, I had a sort of unspoken respect for pissedoffsol and his mechanical inclination, now I come to find he's a Lord of The Rings lovin computer nerd. Oh well, I guess you can't build a site like this from scratch and know every bolt on every honda.
Suddenly all the Ractive parts make sense.

:owned:

lol

see thats just it.

I'm more of the type who reads everything, gets an idea how to do it, and then have bill and eric help me out doing it. lol
I'm just such an uncoordinated bastard. and anyone who knows me will vouch for that.
i drop tools like woah
i strip shit
i loose shit
i trip on the jack
lol

so i supervise :p

:lol: Please, step away from your car.. for the love of god.

I read about a lot of shit, but then i go and play in the shop and see if i can do it. I always think i can do the hardest shit, just so i go into trying with a good attitude.

:werd: I tend to do it the first time and then get told I did it all wrong and have to redo it using half as many steps I took in the first time doing. :D

Example: I pulled a radiator for first time, 8 hours later, new radiator is in there. THen I am told I put the wrong radiator in and I didn't use the right fluid and I pulled way too much engine compartment stuff. Mind you this is a blazer by the way. And yes second time it took me a good 2 hours at most but now I am master at doing ghetto radiator jobs. :ph34r:

i think chet owns you for the ghetto radiator job....

long live the suby with a del sol radiator mounted sideways

I think my rad support 0wns j00! Yeah it is a little bent so the rad sites high but before I pounded the shit out of it, the radiator was atleast 4 inches higher then now, and I only have one rubber mount also so it sits awkard:D

s3e358682c5348.jpg

Yes the pic size is huge.

I'll tell you how a brake uses the friction coefficients of the compounds to make the car stop, but don't ask me how to do a disc conversion.

Don't forget to tell them how I tought you everything you kne :spin: w about Honda's WAY back in the beginning, B. :)

ROFL.

:spin:

chet needs to get in here and post the suby.
it so owns your car.

anyway, jody, no, i didn't learn everything from you. i learned a lot by reading, and asking later

Originally posted by jeff+Apr 5 2003, 11:50 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Apr 5 2003, 09:16 PM

Have you learned how to change your headlights yet? just joking

fuck no ... he still has like 3 fucking bulbs out .... thats why hes selling the sol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 6 2003, 01:07 AM
I'm just such an uncoordinated bastard. and anyone who knows me will vouch for that.
i drop tools like woah
i strip shit
i loose shit
i trip on the jack
lol

so i supervise :p

:werd:

actually this is one of the nicer sites....you should go over to clubrsx.com :angry:

why would i leave my own site? :bash:
for a site with a car that i don't have, nor have a remote interest in :bash:

:) I can just ban everyone hehe

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 4 2003, 09:51 PM
Synergy 2636: fuck you
pissedoffsol: umm thats nice.  how was your ay
pissedoffsol: *day
Synergy 2636: first time I have seen you here
Synergy 2636: actually on
pissedoffsol: and guess what, for saying fuck me- you'll nver see me on here again.  retard.  learn some fucking manners.
:blocked:

awww i think he likes you :p
lol i thought you were a grease monkey too.

What's this thing? I took it off to see what it is and oil went all over the place. Is it for the oil pump?
s3e91977051580.jpg

Back