Wich One Would You Recommend?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

Wich tires you guys use? and wich ones would you recommend?
i'm looking at Yokohama AVS ES100. thr size are 205/50R-16.

thanks for your inputs.

those are good
i know a few people running them ... they are happy with them

everyone is going to tell you to get azenis.... if the car is a daily driver and it actually rains where you are dont bother ... they suck donkey balls in the rain

****Thread Jacking in Progress****

How bad do you think they suck in the rain? I live in Greater Everett Area, meaning north of seattle, and yeah it rains a lot here, well a long time not much at a time, just more months out of the year, and these slips I am looking into that are sitting on a parked car have azenis on them and the guy wants 500 for em, think worth it? black slipstream 15's, and the tires are perfect.

if you drive slowly and there isnt much standing water on the road they are ok
but if there is a decent glaze of water and your doing faster than 50 you might have some traction issues
brian has them and can tell you how it is better than i could ... seeing that its been fucking raining here for a month now :angry:

azenis + rain + highway = 55mph

azenis + dry + highway = HANG ON

bad ass tires... shitty in the rain though

Potenza S-03's own the rain. I bought them, and I live in FL where 2 inches of rain in an hour is "normal"

I'm running Bridgestone Potenza RE950's, and they're a pretty decent all-weather tire that also have some pretty good grip. I hit some standing water in some ruts in the road at 70 mph once, and the RE950's cut through it like it was nothing.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 10 2003, 11:55 AM
I'm running Bridgestone Potenza RE950's, and they're a pretty decent all-weather tire that also have some pretty good grip. I hit some standing water in some ruts in the road at 70 mph once, and the RE950's cut through it like it was nothing.

My freind has the RE950's on his 5.0 mustang and he loves them. I swear that they look like the same tread pattern as the s03's just a diffrent tread rating (s03 is 200)

I am running the AVS ES 100s and have been for about 2500 miles now. They are a great tire for what they cost. I have never run the Azenis so I can't offer a comparison. The AVS ES 100s seem to handle all the water on the roads last time I went to CO pretty well and the dry traction is really good.

I just got the Potenza tires and they are pretty good I live in PR and yes it rain a lot just tested them too great in the rain, I do have one question are those NITTO DRAG'S ANY GOOD I mean for the money they cost does anyone know :D

thank's

Yeah, I hit standing water like everyday at 70 or so and yeah, I think I might buy em, sell the tires and get meh some real good potenza's or some shitty ass kumho's just to make do.

well, if they are anything like the rest of their tires, i'm going to say they suck. the 450s suck, and their drag raidals are nothing compared to bfg's

Back