Wireing harness 89 HF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ko_si

ok guys ive done my search on the site. ive been here a while and most of the time im able to find my answer simply by using the search button. but this time i wasnt so lucky. heres my question.

i have a 89 crx HF, which will be getting a b18 from a 98 gsr swaped into it. the engine has the stock harness. my crx is obd0. i have a obd0 to obd1 conversion harness that comes pre-wired for vtec, and also for a obd1 or 2 distributor. the question is can i do away with the stock GSR harness, and use the one from the HF, then wire my vtec, and the dirtibutor, with the conversion harness? and one more thing will i need a different distributor??

your stock harness will work you will just need to convert you car to mpfi and mod your harness to a mpfi setup. u need a obd0 b16 distributor or a hacked up 90-91 integra distributor.

thats all folks!

-DirtyRice-
!!!Got to my website and get my newest album free!!!

your stock harness will work you will just need to convert you car to mpfi and mod your harness to a mpfi setup. u need a obd0 b16 distributor or a hacked up 90-91 integra distributor.

thats all folks!

but i already have a 4 injector set up.. so as far as i know the obd0 to obd1 conversion harness should work. since it has the wires for vtec and for the distrubutor already in the harness.

another question what would be the best ecu to use ?

Back