Wiring Help W/ B16a2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

badnasty

I NEED HELP ON WIRING UP MY 02 SENSOR. MOTOR IS IN A 1992 CIVIC CX AND ITS OUT OF A 99 SI. I BELIEVE IT IS A 2 TO 4 WIRE CONVERSION. I ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHERE MY EVAP PURGE SOLENOID IS AND HOW TO WIRE IT, ALONG WITH THE KNOCK SENSOR. PICTURES WOULD HELP A TON. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

There is a little button to the left of the A button on your keyboard,try using it.There is no need to scream.

the 92 should have a 4 wire O2 sensor on it already, the knock sensor was not used in the 92-95 civics at all, therefore the wires do not exist so u will have to run 2 wires from the ecu to the knock sensor, the evap purge seleniod control valve is located off the back of the stock civic intake manifold it look like a little black cap with one vacum port on the bottom and one off the side, on the B16A2 i am not sure where it is but you can use the one off of ur stock motor and just use a vacum T to connect it, as far as wiring it, if u use your stock cx harness just plug it back in, if u want to make ur life easier get an EX or SI harness from the 92-95 civic and everything will plug right with the exception of needing to lengthen the vtec wires and changing the plugs on the injectors, other than that get a OBD1 distributor it will plug right in. hope this helps

Back