Work, What do you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude you took my job.. I was gonna say professional masturbator...

nah, you can be a professional masturbator.
im not professional at it, i make far too much noise and the mess i leave behind is insane, i wouldnt be classified as a pro.

I could tell you what I do, but then I'd have to kill you. :D

stop taking science classes and switch to math. math will count, science won't.

Nope. Pure science is just as important as pure math. It IS difficult to really go places at the AS/BS levels though.

in terms of rolling over 'core' science vs 'core' math, for a CS/IT/IS/whatever major, there's usually only 1 or 2 science requirements, but 8 or so math req's. Might as well take stuff that will count.

in terms of rolling over 'core' science vs 'core' math, for a CS/IT/IS/whatever major, there's usually only 1 or 2 science requirements, but 8 or so math req's. Might as well take stuff that will count.

I agree, I know that the field(s) that I'm moving toward are heavy in math, common sense and problem solving skills are also really helpful.

I work for the Dept. of Veterans Affairs as an information security officer.

Senior Account Manager for logistic sales/solutions/consultation @ a well known Fortune 50 company.

Yes, for those majors... didn't see where he said he was pursuing one of those degrees though.

Facilities Manager. I'm in charge of all the people who keep your building at work up and running. Security, food service, engineering, janitorial, all the various outside vendors, etc.

I work for a local city government parks dept. Prep ball fields mow grass install and repair irrigation ect. Pays way to good for what I do and is a lot of fun

im a merchandiser for Pepsi Beverages Company as of right now. im also going to school for Mechanical Engineering

I'm a data/com tech, specifically dealing with ESI and WIN phone systems, data and phone wiring.

I work at a fab shop. We build parts for offroad trucks, but we have done everything from full on long travel trophy truck builds to everyday oil changes. Pays good and I have a killer boss.

Ohio

Trophy Trucks

Confused

I think you stole my paragraph lol

Waiting tables until I finish my Master's in Accounting. Hopefully this time next year, I will be gainfully employed.

I work for an armored car company. Fix/fill ATM's, service banks, etc. Bartender on the side.

I work for a local city government parks dept. Prep ball fields mow grass install and repair irrigation ect. Pays way to good for what I do and is a lot of fun

My grandpa did this for Mercer Island for many years then North Bend.

Isn't it something like prevailing wage?

<- Shop Teacher going on ten years now and getting ready to go for an advanced degree in Educational Technology Integration or Journalism Education but will probably end up doing both.

Back