Worst Valentines Day Ever...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that sucks, but there could be one good thing about it....she should realize what hapened and feel really bad about it, therefore try and make it up to you....hopefully in sexual favors, in your case!!

Mine was more of a weekend... but I can't say it was bad other than one speeding ticket. I ended the weekend about $1000 lighter in the pocket, but it was fun.

:lol:

s3e5097d74b228.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 17 2003, 01:52 AM
women = money(squared)
money = (square root) evil
therefore women = root of all evil
.gif

lol

Nah, this one's good to me. :)

UPDATE: I left Saturday morning to go up to a race and protest some bullshit up in San Fran...
I got back today 2-17 (Monday, Damn it is early), to find that not only did i have two phone messages from my valentines date, I had a note tapped to my door from her... She is asking me out now, and promises that it will be a sober date... You guys think i should do it???
-BTW she even offered to pay for the car wash (it is not needed the sprinkler took care of it and i washed my car on saturday anyways).

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Feb 17 2003, 10:38 AM
You guys think i should do it???

Yes. It seemed like everything went well until she got smashed- try it again! She only puked on the outside, not the inside.

Just hit it dude. And don't do the date game, keep saving money for that b-series mang! No respect for a girl that pukes on a honda...none!

*EDIT*

Calesta...you wanna be my valentine next year? :wub: I could think of lots of fun things to do with $1000...like a tranny yo!

Originally posted by HondasHateMe@Feb 17 2003, 09:44 PM
Calesta...you wanna be my valentine next year? :wub: I could think of lots of fun things to do with $1000...like a tranny yo!

Are you a girl worth spending that much money on? :) I've already decided that $10k wouldn't be too much for an engagement ring... but I don't think we need to go that high.

my girl will get a life saver for an engagement ring. if she laughs at me, shes not the one. if she truely loved me, a 3 cent lifesaver, or a 10k ring would mean the same thing.
and i dont want a girl after my bling bling

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 17 2003, 10:30 PM
my girl will get a life saver for an engagement ring. if she laughs at me, shes not the one. if she truely loved me, a 3 cent lifesaver, or a 10k ring would mean the same thing.
and i dont want a girl after my bling bling

I wish i had some bling bling... :(
anyways i went out to lunch with this chick today, we had a good time she was super embarassed, so i dropped the whole subject and I was a gentleman and did not take the cash for the carwash from her. she is a really rad person, and we will see what happens i am about to go and take a walk with her later tonight, even thought it is ass cold out tonight. We will see.
Peace...

Edit: I am totally with Brian on the lifesaver thing, except I would use a ring from the quarter machines at the front of the super market.

B- nah she doesn't care how much I spend on it... that's how much I'd want to spend on it. :)

Maasey- she's getting a cheapo ring first, then we're going shopping together for something nice. That's still waaaaaaaaay down the line from now though. I'm glad you got back out with :puke: though- sounds like the start of something nice. I guess you'll see after another 3-4 dates huh? :)

Back