Woudl you hit it?

Would you hit it?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can vouch that jdm_slut would be the shit at any party in Pendleton.... There are not a whole lot of hot chicks around that area.

I can vouch that jdm_slut would be the shit at any party in Pendleton.... There are not a whole lot of hot chicks around that area.

I don't party.. Im preggers. And.. I hate on most girls because they're bitches and like drama.. I don't.. I can be quite the bitch though :)

depending on how old she is she is probably still legal for me lol but either way she is hot!

She's pretty hot, don't see many hot girls like her around my area. And I wouldn't have to worry about being too old (Display shows 19 but really 17). Well at least I wouldn't have to worry for another 12 days before I turn 18 :( . The odd thing is though, she looks damn near exactly the same as these twins I know.

where do you live in washington? Cuz at college, there is often a good amount of girls that look verrry similar to her.

If Chris Hansen is viewing this thread, then no I wouldn't.

Otherwise, yes.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA! I looked and thought "hmmm, make-up is off, eyes are weird..." then the women on the thread started commenting, confirming some of the things I thought were off. HAHA! This was hilarious to say the least.

Back